What Types Of TV Shows Annoy You The Most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
Except, what TV shows annoy you the most?

Disclaimer: Honestly. Please, do not start the Hannah Montanna flame war again. I'll get a guide to close the topic. This is about things about shows that annoy you, not the actual shows.

I dislike highschool drama. They are just too... geez. The whole plot in one episode is basically: "OMG I PULL A PRANK NOW I IN TRUBLE OMG".

Most anime just gets on my nerves. It's all the same plot. For shonen, basically there is a boy, a criminal with the same power level as the boy, and he has a few comrades. And there is romance mixed in there somewhere.

And the other type of anime (grr, can't remember what it's called) basically is a bunch of females with super powers. It's basically about love. SOME anime has morals and is actually good, not pointless fighting.

Anything where they make animals like humans. You know like sharks that stand on their back flippers and do stuff with their fins like their human arms and don't have to go in water and meh. Not to mention the mice with arms and legs or the penguins with fingers >.< They totally take the beatiful animals and TRASH THEM!!! I seriously wish I had an excuse to sue them

New disney, sitcoms, drama, most soap operas (With the acception of General Hospital which I am in complete love with.). Anything kiddish. Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, etc.

I hate High school Musical,The Suite life of Zack&Cody, Cory in the house, Camp Lazio,The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Dexters Labratory & Fosters Home for Imaginary friends.

No offense but I don't like Hannah Montanna. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

New Disney Shows, Reality shows based on exploiting people (Dr phil especially), crime dramas, sitcoms, home decorating shows, shows with a live audience while some annoying VJ talks about and shows music videos, "talent" shows, the list goes on...

I hate High school Musical,The Suite life of Zack&Cody, Cory in the house, Camp Lazio,The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Dexters Labratory & Fosters Home for Imaginary friends.
No offense but I don't like Hannah Montanna. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Even my MOM likes The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. :l It's a REALLY funny show.

Even my MOM likes The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. :l It's a REALLY funny show.
Miley, that is his/her choice. They can hate the Suite Life if they want, it's not your choice. So don't make that :| face for no reason. It means dissaproval.

I personally don't see what is so funny about the suite life.

I dislike:

Anime

Shows when the main character cannot act/over act (Example: That new show...H2O, Hannah Montana <-- Admit it, Miley overacts, That's So Raven)

That's pretty much all.

Um...Most =D

I don't really watch anything that much.

I'm not a fan of most anime;

I don't like most Disney, Nickelodeon...That kind of stuff ^^

I'm more of a video game person ^^;

Latest posts

Back