Grrr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Ok so this girl(Lets call her J) is coming on my web and swearing and everything. So I emailed her telling her to stop. And her mom calls the police! IS THAT RIGHT???? All because I told her to stop. But the police took away her computer. She said they were going to take mine but they never came. Tell me is her mom stupid or what??

That is more than a bit retarded.

Why did it happen in the first place? Was it threats, what happened. We need to understand better.

But, if someone said they were taking my computer, they would need to take me too xP. I live on here.

Well... I really don't see why they'd take the computer if it were only swearing. Was there something else to this?
They took her computer because for every little thing I did they called the police. Like if I emailed her telling her to stop emailing me this is exactly what she said

Oh ouch that really hurt!!!! NOT!!!!!! I dont like you either but i was taught by god to love thy neighbor even if they have done you wrong like you guys did me. So what ever!!!! Have a good life treating people like crap. AND YEA MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU THRU OUT YOUR LIFE.YOU REEP WHAT YOU SEW LOVE & BLESSINGS ALWAYS AND FOREVER JASMINE. OK NOW YOU CAN BLOCK ME. YOU NEED TO CHANGEYOUR EMAIL ADDRESS CUZ YOUR SURE NOT SWEET JUST A MEAN GIRL. ANYTHING TO FIT IN HU! AT ALL COSTS.

That was actually her mom. This is what I said to her when I told her to stop sending me emails

Jasmine Please stop emailing me. If you think I still like you you're wrong so stop.

seemunky548(Just changed my name)

P.S. Reply, After you do I'm blocking you I'm serious

Then when I told her to sop coming on my website this is what I said. I told her before, The truth hurts

Stop coming on my website. If you are and I think it is you because you told us your full name. So stop no one wants you there anyway everybody hates you. I don't care if your mom emails me back. Its my website and I have the right to kick people off of it and you are the 1st one to be kicked off. Besides what is your mom going to do? I don't go to your school and why would you report me to the police? I'm just telling you to stop. YOU SWEAR TOO MUCH ON MY WEBSITE AND IF YOUR MOM WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH WELL HERE It is! www.freewebs.com/sweetmunky just click that link, and go to guestbook. I know I swore at you and I was mad because you won't stop. You can't hold that against me so just STOP COMING ON!!!

Thank you

She is so stupid I hate her thats what I said by the way.

I also think her mom broke into our house. When I came home stuff was over turned and everything was out of place. And when I was leaving I saw her mom coming into our

neighborhood. They live like a half hour away from me. Why would she go to my neighborhood. her daughter has been causing trouble ever since elementary school and all the teachers hate her. Her daughter doesn't go to my middle school

*Puzzled* I don't think they can take away a computer unless there was something illegal and there was evidence on the computer. There must be something missing here.

*Puzzled* I don't think they can take away a computer unless there was something illegal and there was evidence on the computer. There must be something missing here.
Her mom told me they took away her computer and she said they were going to take away mine. On top of that she was yelling at me and wouldn't let me speak. Once I got the chance to speak she hung up on me. Then she called back I picked up and told her I don't want to hear any crap about her stupid daughter. And I told her to stop calling or I will call the police. That shut her up. Once her mom stalked me and came down to my front door. She followed me all the way home from the bus stop. SHE STALKED ME HOME!!! Just to tell me I was being mean to her daughter. Her daughter was sitting in the car laughing I wanted to flick her off soo badly. Oooh I hate there whole family! They are one messed up family. My mom actually shut the door in there face. Because the girl gave me a detention because she lied to the principal. And the principal wouldn't let me speak either. I got a detention for being "mean"

Well if all of this is true you might want to talk to your mom and the police about getting a restraining order. This is harassment, which is not acceptable. They are causing you major stress for no reason and should not be permitted to any further. Best of luck with this, these people sound completely infuriating, obnoxious and even a little scary.

Why were you arguing in the first place exactly? No offence, but I find this story very hard to believe. What happened to get you so ticked at eachother?

Why were you arguing in the first place exactly? No offence, but I find this story very hard to believe. What happened to get you so ticked at eachother?
Her daughter came on my website and started swearing and everything. So I told her to stop. Her mother, I guess reads her emails and denied that she swore when I gave her proof. That is what ticked me off. Even when you have witnesses and proof she still won't believe you.

Ok, her mom is just RETARDED. :furawatchi: It wasn't even ur fault. Why didn't u block her from ur website then? I visited ur website once but that was like 2 months ago so I'm not sure what happened. Why would she go into ur house? That's trespassing! You can report her to the police for that! <_<

What is wrong with her mother??? They really are a messed up family. xD

Well if all of this is true you might want to talk to your mom and the police about getting a restraining order. This is harassment, which is not acceptable. They are causing you major stress for no reason and should not be permitted to any further. Best of luck with this, these people sound completely infuriating, obnoxious and even a little scary.
Psh Believe her mom looks like the Texas Chainsaw Guy(no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, her mom is just RETARDED. :furawatchi: It wasn't even ur fault. Why didn't u block her from ur website then? I visited ur website once but that was like 2 months ago so I'm not sure what happened. Why would she go into ur house? That's trespassing! You can report her to the police for that! <_<
What is wrong with her mother??? They really are a messed up family. xD
You can't block people from freewebs website. <_<

She lied. That's what people do.

Unless the police have specifically spoken to you or your mom, she's full of it.

The only time the police confiscate a computer is when there is evidence on there involving a crime.

Telling someone to stop swearing, isn't a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
She lied. That's what people do.
Unless the police have specifically spoken to you or your mom, she's full of it.

The only time the police confiscate a computer is when there is evidence on there involving a crime.

Telling someone to stop swearing, isn't a crime.
Thank you. But she had the police call our house. We just need to tell them she lied. She says it is a federal offense. How is it a federal offense??

the only thing they could charge ou of is harassment...but not really.

sound like momma's got a big stick shoved through her ear. who would act like that?

beside the point...

i vistied your site. you like boys like girls and jkl productions? that's awesome!!

the only thing they could charge ou of is harassment...but not really. 

sound like momma's got a big stick shoved through her ear. who would act like that?

beside the point...

i vistied your site. you like boys like girls and jkl productions? that's awesome!!
Her mother just said I made death threats. I DID NOT MAKE ANY DEATH THREATS!!! HER MOM IS SUCH A LIAR!! AND THE POLICE BELIEVE HER!! Her mom is actually going to gang up on a little girl. Her mom is the one harassing me. And she admitted to the police that she yelled at me. But they aren't going to do anything about her harassing me. She told me that she sent my guestbook to all the schools in the district and that she sent it to their county police. I DON'T GO TO HER DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL!!! THIS IS OFF SCHOOL GROUNDS!!! HOW CAN ShE DO THAT??? I am going crazy because her mom is going to get me in sooo much trouble. And nobody is going to believe me except maybe my family members. They know how much of a trouble maker her mom and her daughter are! HELP ME!!!

P.S. yes I love JKL and boys like girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back