MY V5 WONT EVOLVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v5s take 48 hours to evolve from children to teenagers, as opposed to 24 hours on the other versions of Tamagotchi Connexion.

Which is also 2 days.

Unless you have used the Travel Show, which is PAUSE for other versions.

Yea, mine took a while to grow up, but the it eventually did. And for the v5, the travel tv show is pause option. Your tama growth will pause until you come back

You might have paused it. Pausing your tama is not bad, it stops your tama's growth so that it wont start growing again till you unpause it.

\\ng//

It takes two days for It to change in to a teenager with out pausing it but in the other tamagotchi's it takes one day hope I helped. :huh: :D

Mine too! Its been three days and mine has not evolved. Its starting to make me mad. There has to be a way to make it evolve I don't want to have to start over! The had become petite because I misplaced it but I used the code to make them normal and they where teenagers again. Now they wont evolve. This process it too long to start over.

Well,the v5 growth is different to previous tamagotchi's and like other people have said it takes 48 hours for your v5 children to evolve into teens. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back