myspace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just cause u have a myspace dosent mean your going to get stalked. as long as you dont give out yor personal info you are perfectly safe

isn't creating a fake identity worse though? Its either the real stuff or fake.

well you dont have to answer every question. like if you dont feel like giving out ur city u can just leave it blank

No and I dont even want one. Is Miley and the other celebrities on there ACTUALLY them? I doubt it. :l
Some of them are.

There are a lot of posers out there, but some are the real deal.

If you see a myspace on one of their personal sites, it's most likely them. If not, it's probably not. I remember watching David Spade's old show and he was showing how he had like 7 myspaces, only one was actually him.

Some of them are.
There are a lot of posers out there, but some are the real deal.

If you see a myspace on one of their personal sites, it's most likely them. If not, it's probably not. I remember watching David Spade's old show and he was showing how he had like 7 myspaces, only one was actually him.
My mom says that the celebrities dont have time to go on the internet since they're always so busing with acting in shows/movies, doing interviews, posing for pics, etc.etc.etc. How can u tell if they're the real deal or the posers? :huh:

My mom says that the celebrities dont have time to go on the internet since they're always so busing with acting in shows/movies, doing interviews, posing for pics, etc.etc.etc. How can u tell if they're the real deal or the posers? :huh:
Like I said, check personal websites. Some people sites will have their myspace listed on it.

You just have to be sure that it's actually their page and not a fan page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back