.Halp plz.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clione

Reaction score
I like this guy.

He likes me, but not like-like. He's nice to me. I'm nice to him.

Nobody else really likes him.

Nobody else really likes me.

People think we would make a good couple.

But if i ask him out too early, he won't like me anymore.

Advice? Should i ask him out? When should i ask him out?

<3 ty.

guys are quite confusing :huh: :)

one choice is to be friends first but then he might not want to wreck the frendship by dating

another choice is ask him out NOW but he might get freaked out or say "lets be friends first" or something like that

choice 3: you could get friends to see if he likes you and if he does ask him out and if he dosent then be friends and maybe one day he will like you

whatever sounds best to you

[i`m in the same situation with my BEST FRIEND! I dont know what to do either . . .

I was in the same situation. It was valentines day, 2 years ago when he found out. He was great about it and nearly a year later, he told me that he liked me too. I think he was shy because when anyone asks him, he just goes red. 8P

Anyway, just say, "Hey, want to play truth or dare?" if he wants to, then get a friend and play. When it's his turn, and he picks dare, get your friend to say, "I dare you to go out with ____!" Or if he picks truth, get her to say, "Do you like ___?" Replacing ___ with your name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back