HARRY P0TTER X

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren9638

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I just love the Harry Potter series, and I wanted to share my feelings with everybody else. Post here if you are a Harry Potter fan, and fill out this quiz![/SIZE]

1 - What`s your fave of the series? [Mine is personally Harry POtter and the Deathly Hallow, cos it`s like, the best book ever written.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? [Mine are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Tonks, Lupin and Dobby.]

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? [Me, all of them! And am reading COS for the 2nd time.]

4 - Why do you like reading the HP books? [i have many reasons.]

1. Order Of Pheonix (When I finished DH, my impression was "...ok?" :) )

2. Draco, Luna, Neville (Before thr 5th, he was soo cute when he was clumsy xD)

3.All.of.them.

4. Ditto

1 - Order of the pheonix

2 - LUNA. End of story.

3 - All of them... twice.

4 - They take up time. I need to get my mind off of stuff, and they keep me entertained.

[SIZE=8pt]I just love the Harry Potter series, and I wanted to share my feelings with everybody else. Post here if you are a Harry Potter fan, and fill out this quiz![/SIZE]
1 - What`s your fave of the series? [Mine is personally Harry POtter and the Deathly Hallow, cos it`s like, the best book ever written.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? [Mine are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Tonks, Lupin and Dobby.]

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? [Me, all of them! And am reading COS for the 2nd time.]

1 - What`s your fave of the series?

I really like Order Of The Phoenix, Goblet Of Fire, Prisoner Of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)?

My favourite characters are Ron and Draco.

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read?

I have read all of them. I read Deathly Hallows the first day it came out. <3

4- Why do you like reading the HP books?

They are so cool and addictive and you can relate to the characters feelings. I like how everything doesn't go perfect for the people. It's realistic in that sense. The fantasy in it is also amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
- The Deathly Hallows/Half-Blood Prince

-The Trio,Fred and George,Ginny,Luna,Cedric,Draco,all the teachers (except Umbrige)

-All of 'em. I just have to read DH again and then it'll be 3 times!

-They're just so awesome in every way!

1- The third book was awesome, hands down.

2- My favorite character is Lupin. He's really cool. :3

3- Only 1-3. xD

4- Mainly because I like fantasy. And J.K's works are brilliant. It's a very popular book, so it's nice to be able to join in with chats on it.

1 - What`s your fave of the series? I really like Order Of The Phoenix, Goblet Of Fire, Prisoner Of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)?

My favourite characters are Ron and Draco.

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read?

I have read all of them. I read Deathly Hallows the first day it came out. <3

4- Why do you like reading the HP books?

They are so cool and addictive and you can relate to the characters feelings. I like how everything doesn't go perfect for the people. It's realistic in that sense. The fantasy in it is also amazing.
OMG, i never knew other people liked them like that too! That`s how I think about them too :D

[/size][/color]
1 - Deathly Hallows or Chamber of Secrets

2 - Fred, George, Fred, George, Fred, George, and did I mention [SIZE=11pt]Fred & George??!! [/SIZE] ;) (I have, of course, other fave characters like Dobby, Harry, and even though he's not a nice guy, Draco)

3 - All of them 6 times. xD :D

4 - THEY'RE SO COOL! Harry Potter are books that you just cannot put down. It's realistic in the way that some things go perfect sometimes for some people and other times it's a disaster :furawatchi:

Lol... I'm a Harry Potter fanatic!!! xD xD

Edit: putting some colour in :hitodetchi:

And...

I cried when Fred died... such a nice boy... ooooh, come back Fred...

And why the HELL did J.K Rowling kill Hedwig, Dobby, Colin, Tonks, Lupin and all the others IN ONE BOOK???!!!!!!

oh! oh! OHH!!

q#1: DH. hate that Fred dies, though.

q#2: FRED FRED FRED FRED FRED FRED *goes on forever*

q#3: all. nearly finished it for the second time. so i kept reading it. finished first and third three times. but then i found the charlie bones....

q#4: i could go on forever. actually, it started out as a light reading during the night. i turned in to a finatic xD

cecib

Okai, I think I missed out some of my fave characters - my fave are ;;

The 'three muskateers', Fred, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, Sirius and BELLATRIX.

Even though she killed Sirius, she is the beest death eater, hands down.

I think I also became attached to Snape in HBP,

And I cried SOO much in the Prince`s Tale [DH]

It`s also soo unfair that Fred died,

Cos he was one of my defo faves X[

And also, I love the HP books because I can always really related to the characters ;;

Even the bad ones [Voldemort, Bellatrix, Draco]

When I am sad, angry, hyper [etc...] it calms me down ;;

And it makes me so happy to escape from reality,

And dig deeper and deeper into harry`s life.

And, obviously, the more times I read one of the books,

I understand it more and have to read that book AGAIN.

As soon as I had finished DH, I started on it straight again. XD

1 - Deathly Hallows or Chamber of Secrets 

2 - Fred, George, Fred, George, Fred, George, and did I mention [SIZE=11pt]Fred & George??!! [/SIZE] :p (I have, of course, other fave characters like Dobby, Harry, and even though he's not a nice guy, Draco)

3 - All of them 6 times. xD :p

4 - THEY'RE SO COOL! Harry Potter are books that you just cannot put down. It's realistic in the way that some things go perfect sometimes for some people and other times it's a disaster :p

Lol... I'm a Harry Potter fanatic!!! xD xD

Edit: putting some colour in :p

And...

I cried when Fred died... such a nice boy... ooooh, come back Fred...

And why the HELL did J.K Rowling kill Hedwig, Dobby, Colin, Tonks, Lupin and all the others IN ONE BOOK???!!!!!!
Yeahh, I agree.

It came as quite a shock when hedwig died.

And the way Fred, Lupin and Tonks died was just soo sad. :[

I wish they hadn`t of died,

They were some of my personal faves. :[ :D

1 - What`s your fave of the series? Socrcers Stone

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? Fred And George

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? 1-3

4 - Why do you like reading the HP books? There ok but I mostly read them for school

I dont want to read teh 4th one its to long xP

Lol XD

I read the 4th one in a week and the 7th one in 5 days. XP

And I am a very slow reader!

I read all seven of the books. I read the last one in only two and a half days. My fave characters is Ron, especially when he was small, and Draco Malfoy because he seems like the kind of person I would like to meet in reality. For some reason, I like people who have more of Draco's personaltiy than Hermione's.

I like it that Hermione is loyal, but she's kinda boring, frankly.

It just sounds better to say 'The Trio'.

I agree, Draco would be a great person to meet in reality.

I also like Ron, and I have always thought that if I were a character -

I would be extremely close to the Weasleys. ^^

They are definetely my favourite wizarding family EVER.

Agreed. My favourite Weasley is Ginny, she's so lovable :p But my all time favourite characters are Luna n' Draco :p

I personally, can't stand Harry Pottter books.

I read the first one and nearly died that I had to read the whole series for a 4-years-of-high-school book report.

um... my fav charecter is FRED !!!! :p yaw and my fav book is Hp and the OotP( order of the Phenix) and Iv'e read all the books :( :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]1. Deathly Hallows and Chamber of Secrets[/SIZE]

2.Snape :p

3.All of dem

4.Out of pure nothingness :eek:

I just wanted something to read so I started reading Order of the Phoenix and now I'm about to finish the Half Blood Prince. I'm gonna read The Deathly Hallows next of course! ^^ I think my favourite would be COS because...I don't know....I just find it exciting I guess lol! XD I've read all of them at least twice and I've got the whole series. (3 of them I got 2nd hand! =]) I think my favourite character would be Luna. She's just so cool! ^^ I like the Harry Potter series because......it's just awesome? Lol. Isn't JK Rowling planning to write another series based on Harry's children and stuff? I hope she does!!!

Latest posts

Back