Sign in to follow this  
lauren9638

HARRY P0TTER X

I just love the Harry Potter series, and I wanted to share my feelings with everybody else. Post here if you are a Harry Potter fan, and fill out this quiz!

1 - What`s your fave of the series? [Mine is personally Harry POtter and the Deathly Hallow, cos it`s like, the best book ever written.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? [Mine are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Tonks, Lupin and Dobby.]

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? [Me, all of them! And am reading COS for the 2nd time.]

4 - Why do you like reading the HP books? [i have many reasons.]

1. Order Of Pheonix (When I finished DH, my impression was "...ok?" :))

2. Draco, Luna, Neville (Before thr 5th, he was soo cute when he was clumsy xD)

3.All.of.them.

4. Ditto

1 - Order of the pheonix

2 - LUNA. End of story.

3 - All of them... twice.

4 - They take up time. I need to get my mind off of stuff, and they keep me entertained.

I just love the Harry Potter series, and I wanted to share my feelings with everybody else. Post here if you are a Harry Potter fan, and fill out this quiz!

1 - What`s your fave of the series? [Mine is personally Harry POtter and the Deathly Hallow, cos it`s like, the best book ever written.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? [Mine are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Tonks, Lupin and Dobby.]

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? [Me, all of them! And am reading COS for the 2nd time.]

1 - What`s your fave of the series?

I really like Order Of The Phoenix, Goblet Of Fire, Prisoner Of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)?

My favourite characters are Ron and Draco.

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read?

I have read all of them. I read Deathly Hallows the first day it came out. <3

4- Why do you like reading the HP books?

They are so cool and addictive and you can relate to the characters feelings. I like how everything doesn't go perfect for the people. It's realistic in that sense. The fantasy in it is also amazing.

Edited by ..Sugar~Guitar..

- The Deathly Hallows/Half-Blood Prince

-The Trio,Fred and George,Ginny,Luna,Cedric,Draco,all the teachers (except Umbrige)

-All of 'em. I just have to read DH again and then it'll be 3 times!

-They're just so awesome in every way!

1- The third book was awesome, hands down.

2- My favorite character is Lupin. He's really cool. :3

3- Only 1-3. xD

4- Mainly because I like fantasy. And J.K's works are brilliant. It's a very popular book, so it's nice to be able to join in with chats on it.

1 - What`s your fave of the series?

I really like Order Of The Phoenix, Goblet Of Fire, Prisoner Of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)?

My favourite characters are Ron and Draco.

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read?

I have read all of them. I read Deathly Hallows the first day it came out. <3

4- Why do you like reading the HP books?

They are so cool and addictive and you can relate to the characters feelings. I like how everything doesn't go perfect for the people. It's realistic in that sense. The fantasy in it is also amazing.

OMG, i never knew other people liked them like that too! That`s how I think about them too :D

[/size][/color]

1 - Deathly Hallows or Chamber of Secrets

2 - Fred, George, Fred, George, Fred, George, and did I mention Fred & George??!! ;) (I have, of course, other fave characters like Dobby, Harry, and even though he's not a nice guy, Draco)

3 - All of them 6 times. xD :D

4 - THEY'RE SO COOL! Harry Potter are books that you just cannot put down. It's realistic in the way that some things go perfect sometimes for some people and other times it's a disaster :furawatchi:

Lol... I'm a Harry Potter fanatic!!! xD xD

Edit: putting some colour in :hitodetchi:

And...

I cried when Fred died... such a nice boy... ooooh, come back Fred...

And why the HELL did J.K Rowling kill Hedwig, Dobby, Colin, Tonks, Lupin and all the others IN ONE BOOK???!!!!!!

Edited by barky

oh! oh! OHH!!

q#1: DH. hate that Fred dies, though.

q#2: FRED FRED FRED FRED FRED FRED *goes on forever*

q#3: all. nearly finished it for the second time. so i kept reading it. finished first and third three times. but then i found the charlie bones....

q#4: i could go on forever. actually, it started out as a light reading during the night. i turned in to a finatic xD

cecib

Okai, I think I missed out some of my fave characters - my fave are ;;

The 'three muskateers', Fred, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, Sirius and BELLATRIX.

Even though she killed Sirius, she is the beest death eater, hands down.

I think I also became attached to Snape in HBP,

And I cried SOO much in the Prince`s Tale [DH]

It`s also soo unfair that Fred died,

Cos he was one of my defo faves X[

And also, I love the HP books because I can always really related to the characters ;;

Even the bad ones [Voldemort, Bellatrix, Draco]

When I am sad, angry, hyper [etc...] it calms me down ;;

And it makes me so happy to escape from reality,

And dig deeper and deeper into harry`s life.

And, obviously, the more times I read one of the books,

I understand it more and have to read that book AGAIN.

As soon as I had finished DH, I started on it straight again. XD

1 - Deathly Hallows or Chamber of Secrets

2 - Fred, George, Fred, George, Fred, George, and did I mention Fred & George??!! :P (I have, of course, other fave characters like Dobby, Harry, and even though he's not a nice guy, Draco)

3 - All of them 6 times. xD :P

4 - THEY'RE SO COOL! Harry Potter are books that you just cannot put down. It's realistic in the way that some things go perfect sometimes for some people and other times it's a disaster :P

Lol... I'm a Harry Potter fanatic!!! xD xD

Edit: putting some colour in :P

And...

I cried when Fred died... such a nice boy... ooooh, come back Fred...

And why the HELL did J.K Rowling kill Hedwig, Dobby, Colin, Tonks, Lupin and all the others IN ONE BOOK???!!!!!!

Yeahh, I agree.

It came as quite a shock when hedwig died.

And the way Fred, Lupin and Tonks died was just soo sad. :[

I wish they hadn`t of died,

They were some of my personal faves. :[ :D

1 - What`s your fave of the series? Socrcers Stone

2 - Who is/are your fave character(s)? Fred And George

3 - How many Harry Potter books have you read? 1-3

4 - Why do you like reading the HP books? There ok but I mostly read them for school

I dont want to read teh 4th one its to long xP

Lol XD

I read the 4th one in a week and the 7th one in 5 days. XP

And I am a very slow reader!

I read all seven of the books. I read the last one in only two and a half days. My fave characters is Ron, especially when he was small, and Draco Malfoy because he seems like the kind of person I would like to meet in reality. For some reason, I like people who have more of Draco's personaltiy than Hermione's.

I like it that Hermione is loyal, but she's kinda boring, frankly.

It just sounds better to say 'The Trio'.

I agree, Draco would be a great person to meet in reality.

I also like Ron, and I have always thought that if I were a character -

I would be extremely close to the Weasleys. ^^

They are definetely my favourite wizarding family EVER.

Agreed. My favourite Weasley is Ginny, she's so lovable :P But my all time favourite characters are Luna n' Draco :P

I personally, can't stand Harry Pottter books.

I read the first one and nearly died that I had to read the whole series for a 4-years-of-high-school book report.