I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's wrong with a tarakotchi? I'd be happy to get that one
Strength: Muscle 8

Base Weight: 40g

A hasty type, so it is always in a state of confusion. It's unfortunate flaw is stinky feet, but its charming smile is the secret to its popularity.

Will develop from Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi, Young Mimitchi or Oniotchi, if you are diligent about its body needs, but forget about its heart needs.

She's.. Like my double, or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
How in the HELL did I get a Tarakotchi?  :)
[SIZE=21pt] :eek: :p B) ;) [/SIZE]

NO BAD LANGUAGE!!!!! IT'S EVIL! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take bad care, and neglect your tama you will get a tarokotchi, but you can also get it by never playing any games with your tama and only fills its happiness hearts with snacks.

If you take bad care, and neglect your tama you will get a tarokotchi, but you can also get it by never playing any games with your tama and only fills its happiness hearts with snacks.
ok i admit....i kinda did that with my tamagotchi V1 last year, when i started to get bored...but the worst u can got on ur V1 is :)

I got owned by Tarakotchi TWICE. I wanted my 4th generation to be Gozarutchi, but I took too good care of him and got Tarkotchi. Then the 5th was SUPPOSED to be Kuchipatchi, but I neglected her too much and got Tarakotchi. >=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back