*Squiddie Is Going To Explode In 5...4...3...2...*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok, deep breaths. lol. i am realy mad bout them doing that. i really wqanted that one.

darn.............................like you said to exsplode in ...........3.........2......1 *boom!*

No! I can't believe it! I just can't!
THEY RETIRED THE YELLOW LAB!

HOW DARE THEY RETIRE MY DOG'S MOTHER!

I need to go hug my yellow lab.

Thank God I have it. Thank God.

Now I need to get the Lil' Black Lab! Fast!
i agree with ya squidwardiscool! why do they need to retire webkinz? i have a yellow lab and its name is sandy. i own all of the labs. the black lab, chocolate lab, and the yellow lab.

No! I can't believe it! I just can't!
THEY RETIRED THE YELLOW LAB!

HOW DARE THEY RETIRE MY DOG'S MOTHER!

I need to go hug my yellow lab.

Thank God I have it. Thank God.

Now I need to get the Lil' Black Lab! Fast!
woa. cool down Squid :D

at least you got it. if you want a cousin, go for the Golden Retriever. its a yellow version of the Crocker Spaniel.

i think having a family of the Black Labs and Pink Poodles would be real cute, though.

you decide.

:eek: cecib :eek:

i feel you pain squid. :D :D they retired the raccoon and that was the only one i wanted(i also would have settled for the yellow lab, but...)

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with ya squidwardiscool! why do they need to retire webkinz? i have a yellow lab and its name is sandy. i own all of the labs. the black lab, chocolate lab, and the yellow lab.
Because they arent selling enough anymore.

Webkinz is a big scam. I know I have 28, but really, now they are selling everything. What's next? Webkinz computers, T.V's, underwear?

hmm... first black lab came out then chocolate then yellow and BOOM retired hmmm now cocker spanial, golden retriver now the look-a-like brown dog! maybe it will retire in the future i wonder~[SIZE=14pt]maidtchi[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back