V4 Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby*BooBoo

Reaction score
What does it mean when you Get a ! (important) mail and you get sent to your job?? Does it mean your getting a new job?

Well, I dont understand what your saying but,

When your tama is a TODDLER it will go to preschool/kindergarten.

When your tama is a TEEN it will go to Either, Mr.Turtlepedia, Ms.Flower, Or Mr.Canvas. You can chosse with the (A) button and select with the ( B ) button. Mr.Turtlepedia raises PENCIL/INTELLIGENCE points. Ms.Flower will raise SPARKLE/STYLE points. Mr. Canvas will raise The last one *I forgot, Sorry*.

When your tama is an ADULT it will Get an [!] Mail Saying to get a job. Depending on your skill points, You will get accepted for a job, or declined. Each job has a unique minigame you get to play. On each day, or so, You will get a salary when you go to work from Nazotchi. Your salary will vary depending on How many times you went to work, and how you did. Each job game depending on how you do, You will raise your skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nono, that's not what I'm saying. I mean AFTER you get a job. After I got a job, 3 or 4 days later, I received a ! mail. And then I got sent to my job! I don't get it! Does it mean I'm fired and have to get a new job????

yes it does you now have to interview for a new job you want. Like the first time. This happens every few days. Nothing to worry about! :unsure:

(PS. I am Baby*BooBoo, just on my other account)

Thanks alot. Now instead of a florest, my tama works at a TV studio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back