What do you where?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
Like whats your style? What do you usually wear to School/Work?

I wear

>>Stone Washed jeans

>>A Tee. Usually Graphic or Hollister ones.

>>Either my Red plad or Brown Converses, Depending on my Tee. (Low cut)

>>Basketball Hoodie

>>Hair down all of the time. Never in a Pony or bun

So whats your style?

Last edited by a moderator:
>>Blue jeans

>>T-shirt...usually Garage or something funky

>>A sweater (soemtimes) depending on what I'm wearing

>>Hair down ALL the time. I never wear it up.

Hmm. I really only have a few set outfits that go to my style directly. xD Unless I get new clothes. Then I have to re-coordinate. I ALWAYS wear my converse, though. :3 I got new, ~shiny~ black ones. But my outfits are usually...

(asterisk=only about half the time.)

Pairings

Black blouse x Indigo Jeans x Converse

Black blouse x Light blue jeans x Converse

I♥ NYC T-shirt x Any pants x Converse x Purple *armwarmers

Pocket Pants x Yellow T-shirt with a demon x *Armwarmers x Converse

Pocket pants x NYC T-shirt x *Armwarmers x Converse

Pocket Pants x Blue shirt that has the Engineer's Motto on it x Converse x *Armwarmers

Pocket Pants x Blue NM zoo shirt with white tigers x *Armwarmers x Converse

Indigo Jeans x Any shirt featured above x *armwarmers x Converse

Light Blue Jeans x Any shirt featured above x *armwarmers x Converse

Black Skirt x Any t-shirt x Armwarmers x Converse

:3 And now that I have some docs, I can, um, docify! :333

My style is....comfortable! I dont wear anything name brand lol those clothes never seem to hold up to well for me, and they dont usually make them in my size (I am a bigger gal). I wear whatever is comfortable when out in public which usually ends up being some random pair of Jeans (bell bottoms and boot cut though, normal jeans are just too constricting on my calves lol), any T-shirt that is clean, unless there is a Tank Top clean and it isnt snowing XD, and then my black goose down coat with the fur trim around the hood. I only have 2 pairs of shoes, my brown and pink airwalks, and a pair of blue and green flip flops, the flip flops only come out if I cant find my airwalks or if its sunny.

I love ANYTHING with Eeyore on it, and I prefer form fitting shirts (with stretch to them), hate long sleeves, and if it has shoulder pads....its to the trash!

Converse [X-highs]

Capris, jeans, long shorts

Girly shirts

T-shirts

hoodies

Knee high fall flat boots

ocassional skirt and leggings

3 necklaces

Bracelets

My style is cheap. I nevet usually buy shirts over 10$, I'm a bargin hunter. I can spend my money wisely to get original clothes, and lots of it.. ;p

Btw brand names suck.

It's like wearing a bilboard across your chest.

My style is random :furawatchi:

I reallt don't care what a wear to be honest. I just chuck on whatever. To me, there's no such thing as matching colours :D

Lately all I've been wearing are pajamas and work clothes.

Pajamas consist of Stewie Griffin or Super Mario pajama pants, baggy shirt and oversized hoodie, sometimes socks.

Work clothes would be black dress slacks, navy blue polo shirt, black sweater, shine-able shoes.

I need new work shoes though x.x The shoes I have don't let my feet breath at all.

Jeans Black and Blue ones

T-Shirts mostly just plain color ones I dont like clothes that say stuff unless I think its funny

A hoodie, Usually a plain blue one my Grandma gave me or a Skull one from Hot Topic

Socks and these ugly black shoes.

I like wearing denim clothes,today I was wearing a red shirt,a denim skirt dungaree and a pair of black ballet flats and a necklace with a red 'J' shaped pendant -_-

I mostly wear jeans and shirts,and my black converse :marumimitchi: I always wear my hair up,except on Sundays,or for modelling classes ,or photoshoots xD

I only wear high heels for special occasions,and sometimes for a party,or when meeting my mates from modelling class (yeah,they wear adult clothes and really high-heeled shoes,which make me feel like a nerd near them >_>'')

>>Grey or blue jeans

>>Thin T-shirt

>>Hooded sweatshirt, usually dark purple or black in color

>>Nameless Tennishoes from Target xP

>>Striped socks

>>Makeup, etc

Yeah.

What I wear to school:

Uniform. It's very stylish...NOT!! I hate it.

What I wear on weekends/other places:

Usually jeans.

A regular shirt.

What I almost always/always wear:

My gray skull shoes.

A jacket/sweater.

the only name brand i like is xhileration... its cute and not as expensive as hollister. i dont really get why ppl think one shirt is better becuase it has a popular brand name on it. actually one reason i like xhileration is because its not popular so my clothes will be unique and cost less. -_-

so yea i wear cute shirts (some of which, xhileration) and just normal blue jeans (or capris made from too short jeans i cut) and i like flats and small tennis shoes (some of which also xhileration).

jeans

jean skirts

legings

babydoll tops

hoodies

regular tees with prints

caprees

snekers or flats

Jeans and... something xD. Just throw on rocketdogs as shoes. xD I don't have much style. I honestly could care less about clothes, but I shop too much to do that. :p

Dear Tamatalkers,

I ALWAYS wear something comfy. Usually cotton pants or some other soft material, with a soft, cotton shirt. I don't have any labled shirts, don't like them that much, especially Abercrombie. No offence to those who do, of course. I'd hate to hurt someone's feelings! These are some of my common outfits:

Cotton pink flowered pants with a white with brown flowers shirt, and nikes

White soft pants with a soft, worn shirt with some kind of faded brown flower on it, a navy blue sweater with white sheep on it, and nikes

Black cotton pants with a gray with black flowers shirt, and nikes

My white soft pants with a Phantom of the Opera shirt (I am a big fan) and nikes

That's mostly what I wear ALL the time! I do hate wrinkles, though, and my mom irons my clothes every morning for me. Not very stylish, right? I don't care, though!!!

I do not wear makeup, I have eczema on my face so the makeup makes it worse, plus it makes my acne kick in and it took me 9 years to get that crap under control lol I ALWAYS wear my hair in a ponytail at the base of my neck, cant wear it down because it reaches down to my rear and Joey likes to rip it out of my head by the handful XD Need to get it cut though...thinking of something about shoulder length with highlights...hmmm

To school:

Usually a print t-shirt and a hoodie

Always wearing jeans

Socks and black Converse (low)

On weekends and days off:

PJs. :ph34r:

I most of the time wear jackets or sweatshirts over other shirts.

Black pants

my pink socks with green hearts on them xD

That's what i most of the time wear

I wear uniform...

At home I wear skinny jeans, a random t-shirt, black jumper and converse or my red shoes. (everyone calls them my gay shoes, lol) My hair goes over my face and I wear eyeliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back