ok tell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will you tell

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
go to tamalove.pixelmood.com

it will tell u how debug

to debug quicker i'll tell u how

just unscrew the back once u unscrew the back take the battery out and then there will be 4 small screws around the back.

unscrew those then u'll see the green curcuit board. just look for a debug button on the curcuit board.

it'll be asy to spot it says debug with a silver thing below. ok then rub that silver thing gently (just to remind u...do not rub the other silver ones just rub the one that says debug). ok rub that silver thing gently with a dull pencil about 10 or 12 times. WARNING!!!! screw everything back quickly or it won't work(trust me)

Where in the world do you find screwdrivers tiny enough to unscrew the little screws? :furawatchi: They are so annoying!!! :furawatchi:

~~~CalmRain102~~~

Where in the world do you find screwdrivers tiny enough to unscrew the little screws? :huh: They are so annoying!!! :unsure: ~~~CalmRain102~~~
Try getting a BRAND NEW (not used) precision screwdriver set. If it still doesn't work, hold the Tama down, put the screwdriver in as if you were going to unscrew it, then use pliers to turn it. You may need a parent's help on this... :D

Where in the world do you find screwdrivers tiny enough to unscrew the little screws? ;) They are so annoying!!! :furawatchi: ~~~CalmRain102~~~
i use a really sharp knife... when their not lost, i use my bro's screwdrivers.

tell me how to debug pls :) :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: go :furawatchi:
i dont know how to debug and if i did i wouldnt anyway cuz it seriously messes up ur tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back