Spring Break!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I love it <33We just got out of school today and a whole 10 days of no school!

Im happy :huh:

Im gonna have a party!

(I hate Summer though :huh: )
OMG you hate summer?!? Are you even HUMAN??? Just kidding. xD I LOVE summer!!! It's SO much fun! :D Summer's my favourite season and summer break is my favourite school break/holiday.

I'm not so crazy about Spring Break cause it's only a week. But summer is 2 MONTHS!!! I can't wait until summer again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I dont like Summer becuase I have to work at the carnival,

People are so annoying!

Especily when people pay you 20$ and 50$ for a 5 dollar game :huh:

Then I have to get my money out and count out all this money,

While other people are yelling at me to get there money,

Theres usually 5-10 people yelling at me at A time,

Im only 12 D:

And I cant go to karate becuase of work,

(Im such a baby)

Well I dont like Summer becuase I have to work at the carnival,People are so annoying!

Especily when people pay you 20$ and 50$ for a 5 dollar game ;)

Then I have to get my money out and count out all this money,

While other people are yelling at me to get there money,

Theres usually 5-10 people yelling at me at A time,

Im only 12 D:

And I cant go to karate becuase of work,

(Im such a baby)
Ur 12?!? :D I thought you were 14. I'm 12 too. :D

Oh I understand why you dont like summer now. I feel bad for u. :( During the summer I get free time. Everyone should!

Yes, I really need some time off of school.

I might even go on a family vacation. :D

Yay, break~!

I finally don't have to sneak onto the computer! But I did promise myself I would do some of my missing homework during break, only because it's almost report card time and I'm getting a C-

People think im older than I realy am,I think its funny xP
'S true, you look older than twelve, about 14, 15ish, actually.

I. Am. Bummed.

I actually dont get a spring break, because...

Year round school.

No spring break.

No summer vacation.

Just 1 month breaks.

Every 3 months.

I hate it.

I don't get a spring break, due to the fact that I'm homeschooled. (Thanks, again, mom.)

:blink:
Hey I am too! My mom said she might let me off the whole week. I might have to do a little bit of school. :eek:

'S true, you look older than twelve, about 14, 15ish, actually.
I. Am. Bummed.

I actually dont get a spring break, because...

Year round school.

No spring break.

No summer vacation.

Just 1 month breaks.

Every 3 months.

I hate it.
I feel so bad for you. Do you live in California o_O I heard schools down there do that because it barely snows and the weather is basically the same.

No, actually, I go to the only International Bacalaureate (IB) School in Minnesota... It makes me sad.

Minnesota sucks.

So does IB.

I hate year round schools.

Okay, I hate School.

Period.

[SIZE=8pt] I am not really looking foreward to it cuz all we get is good friday and then saturday and sunday off. then we have to go back to school on monday! But next year we have like a week off or something[/SIZE]

I'm on Spring Break right now. Psh, I have nothing to do. But it's better than having to stay in school, tormented by...people. D= But I'm kind of excited to go back to school on Monday. (In a way.) I'm excited because when we go back to school, we practically get the whole week off again. (Because we're going on a fieldtrip and it's like a vacation from school for me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has been this past week. It's been okay I guess. Nothing much happening though...

I guess so. I had to go to intersession school this past 4 days, but I don't have to go anymore. They're preparing us for the TAKS since I live here in Texas.

No more waking up at 7 in the morning^o^ Spring break here I come :3

I don't have Spring Break :furawatchi: In Australia we have 6 weeks holiday over Christmas, so thats out main holiday of the year.

We do get holidays though for Easter. We normally get 2 weeks off.

I guess so. I had to go to intersession school this past 4 days, but I don't have to go anymore. They're preparing us for the TAKS since I live here in Texas. 

No more waking up at 7 in the morning^o^ Spring break here I come :3
Yea I have to get ready for the "West Test" since I live in West Virgina -.-

Hate those things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back