Where in the world do you want to visit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
What part of the world do you want to go to? I think there's another topic like this but it's pretty old, so yeah.

I want to go to Hawaii, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Scotland (to see the castles xD), California, Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York City, Paris, Australia, The West Edmonton Mall. That's about it. =)

Let me see... I would love to know the world, who wouldn't? But I would really love to visit: China and Japan (I study these cultures and languanges at university), Egipt, Scotland, India, Ireland, Greece and Italy... And I would like to go back to U.K because I only know London.

That's it :huh:

Let me see... I would love to know the world, who wouldn't? But I would really love to visit: China and Japan (I study these cultures and languanges at university), Egipt, Scotland, India, Ireland, Greece and Italy... And I would like to go back to U.K because I only know London.That's it :D
I'm FROM China. ;) I was born there.

Japan.

They have a PokePark, and they are like, the Tama capital of the world!!!!!!

;)

I need to start saving up my $$...

-Ginny :D

Um...a lot of places. Everywhere. I wanna go everywhere...but here's where I want to go more than anywhere else:

London

Paris

Rome

Venice

Austrailia

India (Most of my family is there)

I wanna live in New York

Back to California

Las Vegas (But when I'm 21. Seeing all the fun machines before sucks really bad. But Circus Circus is fun!)

Antartica

Spain

:]

You guys got some interesting places you want to go on and visit.

I really have been to most of the states by now, I plan to visit England when I grow older and I would love to get a few trips to countries that nobody has heard about before, it seems like the uniqueness of an unknown country overwhelms me to know end ;l

Maine. Ive been north, but not that north. And Washington State, to view the Temperate Rain forests. Its cold and rainy there.

Then in Canada, and some places in Russia. Maybe back to Ireland, and Venice.

My list:

Russia (#1)

Japan and China

UK

Rainforest

Maine (Nice seafood, apparently)

California

Italy

Lithuania

Australia

Seatle

Mongolia

New Zealand

Morocco

And a few other places.

My list:Russia (#1)

Japan and China

UK

Rainforest

Maine (Nice seafood, apparently)

California

Italy

Lithuania

Australia

Seatle

Mongolia

New Zealand

Morocco

And a few other places.
Ha ha, I lived in Japan with Scott ~

Nice and cold for a few months longer than Florida. all the people are kind, though. they point if you have blond hair X^P

^ You lived in Japan. Wow.

I was born in the U.A.E. and I wanna go back to Dubai. I've heard it's changed tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back