Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
On thurday when i got my tamagotchi v5 i ripped it open and got three tamagotchi's. Two boys and one girl,to help you recognise them.

Lara will be in red

paul in green

and tim in orange.

Here they are.

Hi,i'm the 2nd oldest,but i am also the most mature(yeah right).

Hey,i am the youngest but so what...i'm also the smartest..i think,well i think i am*asks heart of stone if he is* you don't wanna know the answer*cries*.

Hey,i got a girlfriend and i am the oldest too well my girlfriend is hot as gotta go beat up my little brother,later.

One hour later they evolved into toddlers.Lara evolved into a tororotchi,paul a mousetchi

and finaly tim an ahirikutchi.

Well,might see you later,by the way my family name is sonic. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,my computer got stuffed and hacked so it made two posts sorry.Anyway i decided not to let my tamagotchi's talk as it is too complicated,so i will let them talk together in blue.

Ok so i got my bonding up to 100% and i found some tamagotchi codes too.

Hey,we are so excited we are going to be teeangers tomorrow and we can't wait! and maybe we can even go to tama expo ok later!

I realy enjoy the tea time game,i also noticed the games are harder than the previous versions.

Well,what a fun day my tamagotchi's should be hitting the sac any minute now(thankyou!).

Oh,well see you all tomorrow please enjoy my log!

PS:don't delete this post delete the other one thankyou)

Hi :D i got up early this morning because i thought they would be teens but i was wrong.I expect them to evolve at 3 o clock.I went on tama expo and played the swirl the cup game,it's realy fun but hard :D .

well here are my*sigh* tama's lol they have a few things to say.

Wassssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup,good morning peeps well i can't wait to become a teenager and niether can my brothers.Well we love our daddy he is so cool oh and did i tell you? i want to be a lovely chamametchi,my brother a mamekatchi and my other brother a bakutchi.Now please excuse me while i raid this darn fridge.

Yes,well you raid that fridge :D so anyway i am wondering how the bonding goes down because my is still 100% i went on this site to get the unchi-kun or whatever but i find the time cheat faster for bonding.

So,i will post if they evolve or if anyting exciting happens(for once lol) ok,bye. :huh:

Oh,bye the way i just wanted to say we haven't evolved yet but um...something exciting happend you tell em' stoney!

Well,just a qucik update my bonding went down to 40% when i put them on travel shopping but it is 100 now.

ok bye.

Cool,17 views

Update:eek:k when my tama's speak the font will be different because i am having diffulculties getting the colour back to normal.Like this

Hi,lets see if this works...

Hey,my tamagotchi's are now teenagers! my oldest is a bakutchi,second,an itchigotchi and my youngest....*drumroll* a korokotchi. :eek:

I am thinking of going on tama expo soon and still my bonding hasen't gone down....not once it has always been 100%(not that i want it to go down).

Here are my tams=)

Hey,we are teenagers oh yeah and my big brother is going to marry a recently evolved chamametchi,i wanted to be a chamametchi because they are cute but itchigothi's are cool too_Ok bye oh and i know i shoulden't be worrying about the fututre but...what the heck! i'm gonna be an adult in just two more days!

Notice it's pretty much alway's the sister speaking..i think i might take turns anyway...i'm going to get some items with the renotchi codes,i might post back after oh and i hope you are enjoying my log,if not please pm me to tell me how to improve it, ;) .

I went on and played the tama earth expo with the kutchipatchi's it was fun and i got rare items too,well enjoy easter eave and i will post on east :eek: ;) ;)

Happy easter people!!!!! :furawatchi: my tamagotchi's are realy happy,too,they have gotten many visits from the easter bunny.They just look at the easter bunny with two eggs.

Now,i went on tama expo early this morning and discovered a cheat with the polish and sparkle game but more about that later,here are my tams.

Hi,this is bakutchi speaking i got some more foods and i ain't sharing you can't make me nooo oh no my brother korokotchi stole my hamburger waaaaaaaah,and my little sister stole my italian pasta this is so depressing i can't go on sorry....

Well,he realy wants his pasta and happy easter to all hope you enjoy it,but back to my tama's i am getting more used to the games.I reckon team time is fun,but tv surfing is easier by the way i play with bakutchi.

I am expecting them to become adults tomorrow at about 5.00pm now i should start posting my tams stats.

Family name:sonic

Main character:bakutchi

2nd hatched:itchigotchi

last hatched:korokotchi

Gen:1

Bonding:100%

Later. if you notice the font isen't working it's a little stuffed up so when my tamagotchi's are speaking i will put this:

Hey guys,well yesterday nothing much happened i put my tamagotchi's on travel mode because i was at a friends house.I am so excited they are going to be adults today=) and i have to tell you something hilarious.Yesterday i jumped oved a cricked stump and landed right in the...yep.It was bleeding badly too.Tamatime!

Name:sonic

bakutchi

itchigotchi

korokotchi

bonding 100%

korokotchi:Yo i finaly get to talk,and i want to say i wanna be a kutchipatchi because daddy wants a pure kuchipa family he lovees chibipatchi there just stupid babies!!

Yeah,like you korokotchi haha,well i will post if they evolve or if anything exciting happens(for once).

Hi,nothing happened i just wanted to tell you i might not get to post back because i am seeing relatives at my dad's house.So i might post when i get back,ijust wanted to let you in on something...well you know my bakutchi? he is marrying my brothers chamametchi when he becomes an adult.I am realy hoping to get a kuchipa family,chibipatchi is sooooooo cute and awesome!

Here are my stats.

(always will be in order of hatching)

Bakutchi

itchigotchi

korokotchi

I am used to the games now,but i still love tea time,i can't wait to be able to play golf putt.

Bakutchi:Am...am i on? well hiya when i grow up i want to be a memepapatchi and i will be rich,yay i love my little brother he believes everything i told him the matchmaker is going to kill him!!!(korokotchi)noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well,until they evolve,now i can't wait to see 10000bc cool...52 views.

HI my tamagotchi's are adults!!!!,bakutchi is a sukatchi.itchigotchi a memetchi and korokotchi a kutchipatchi.

I got realy awesome adults i realy like memetchi,ican't wait to marry them.

Ok,well i will post later.

My tams

Hi,it's memetchi here,i look so cool don't i? our big brother sukatchi can't wait to mate with heart of stones brothers chantotchi.Kutchipatchi is the youngest of us all,well bye i'm off to raid the fridge....

They grow up so fast i remember when memetchi was just a little tororotchi and kutchipati a mousetchi,and sukatchi a little ahirukutchi.

Hi guys i just found out something if you miss a training time your bonding decreases by 10%.

Just a message people...i will post back later with more news :furawatchi: .

Hi again,sukatchi,memetchi and kutchipatchi are fast asleep because it is pretty early in the morning,i just woke them up to evolve them.I fount an excellent chart on tamazone explaining the growth process it say's that the 2 oldest babies determine your tamagotchi's growth.

Also,how high or low your bonding is 0-30% is low 40-70% is medium and 80-100% is high.I had high so i got the high characters,next gen i am going for the medium smart family.Training helps your tamagotchi grow too so take time training your tama.

So...i forgot to post my tamagotchi's stats.

Sukatchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Money:3310gp

Another thing,i am going to marry my sukatchi to my brothers chantotchi.I wish i had a mametchi so i could get a pure family.Later people.

Hi guys,i just found binary's cheat for the free 1000gp cheat i got 15430gp now,it's awesome oh and another thing if you have any questions or anything about my log just pm me=) i'm trying to make this log as awesome as i can.

I played tea time and tv surfing with sukatchi and lost both...there not exactly easy games...now with my next generation i am aiming for hatugatchi so i can get a kuromametchi.

Name:sonic

Sukatchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Gotchi-points:154430gp

I heard you can also have one or two eggs not always three...i would love to have two it would be so cool....well bye enjoy my log.

Hey,today was a school day so nothing much happened,i realy enjoyed the easter break. :huh: Tomorrow i can finaly marry my sukatchi to my brothers chantotchi,this time i am aiming for a violet family.

These are my tams stats.

Sukatchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Gotchi points:77910gp

My tama's bonding is still 100% and they were hungry and unhappy so i fead them a hot dog and played tea time.Well when sukatchi marry's tomorrow i will probably get 3 eggs because it is a blended family,cya after school enjoy my log.

Hey guys,i didn't marry my sukatchi to my brothers chantotchi he got a pure mame family.Any minute or hour it should let me marry,i am going to marry my memetchi to a mumutchi for a pure family.I can't wait to play golf putt and shoe pairs.

Here are my stats,

Family name:Sonic

Sukatchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Family bonding:100%

gotchi-points:77780gp

I realy want to get imotchi and i love chitchi,the family pet.My tamas beeped for attention and i used the middle icon(as usual)they pooped and memetchi used the toilet.Then i fed them some bread.I played tea time and won,i love using binary's code thanks so much binary!!!!

I will post back when they get married,till then!

Hey i got up at 4 in the morning and decided to marry memetchi again.After some time with the matchmaker cheat,i managed to find a mumutchi,i had two baby omututchi,i played golf putt and shoe pairs,after 1 hour of games they evolved.They evolved into memetchi and imotchi,imotchi is so cute and when i press c the family pet stands on memepapatchi's head.

Tamagotchi stats.

Name:Sonic

Memetchi

Imotchi

Gotchi points:79270gp

Family bonding:50%

Well,i thought you could change your family name but you can't and it won't let me viw my other tamagotchi's in memory,oh well......

I am expecting them to marry,i am going to get another blended family,because i realy want to get kuromametchi so i need hatugatchi.

Golf putt is fun,but shoe pairs is just boring....well,i will post later and one thing....finaly,over 100 views! i am aiming for 1000,later

Hi, my tamagotchi's were doing something cool,but i had to press a button....also i have a v4.5 (will not be in log) on the 7th generation called roxy she is a hitodetchi.

The sonics are doing well,instead of pausing or making them travel i am going to use squidy's(sorry for the name use) one of a king sleep trick

This is how it works.

Instead of pausing your tama set the time to the exact hour(for good measure)it goes to bed,do not use this if you will be away for 10 hours or more.

Well,been fun talking.....making a log is getting fun.[/color]

[SIZE=14pt]28/3/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey,i just wanted to tell you a quick update memepapatchi and mememamatchi were kissing,they kissed each other 3 times and then swapped.It's so adorable! oh...and i just love mememamatchi she is my 2nd fave parent.[/SIZE]

I almost beat golf putt,that game is getting frustrating :D oh well,shoe pairs is just as worse...

Well,well,well i can't wait to use the dating show,i think just one more day,goodbye for now,oh and thanks for taking the time to read my log.

Latest posts

Back