The AWESOME V5 log of tamatama2005!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
Okay, well I just recently got a V5 and I decided to make a log. My tama is Abstract design, and is currently on its second generation. My fanmily name is the Culle Family (for anyone who has read the twilight series, I was trying to write Cullen, but the N doesnt fit :[) I have 20% bonds, a blended family, and $3190. the current characters are a Chamametchi (Daughter), a mamekatchi (Son), and a Shelltchi (daughter). The parents are a Papapatchi (Father) and Mamapatchi (Mother). The characters names (in order that I listed them) are Bella, Emmett, Angela, Carlisle, and Esme. :D I'll update later with my past generation.

Okay well I found the paper where I wrote down the first generation, so I will post it here now.

The Culle Family

Generation 1

Edward- Son

Baby: Omututchi

Toddler: Ahirukutchi

Teen: Korokotchi

Adult: Mumutchi

Alice- Daughter

Baby: Mimifuwatchi

Toddler: Sakuramotchi

Teen: Shelltchi

Adult: Onputchi

Carlisle- Son

Baby: Futabatchi

Toddler: Mattaritchi

Teen: Mamekatchi

Adult: Nemutchi

I'll update some more later.

Bella, Emmett, and Angela turned into adults!! I forgot what they were as toddlers and babies and forgot to write it down (thats my fault), so for now all the info I have avaliable is the teens and adult stages.

Bella-Daughter

Teen: Chamametchi

Adult: Potetchi

Emmett-Son

Teen: Mamekatchi

Adult: Mukugetchi

Angela-Daughter

Teen: Shelltchi

Adult: Watachi

Also, Carlisle is a Papapatchi and Esme is a Mamapatchi.

Let's check on the Status

Culle Family Status

Hunger- :furawatchi: :blink: :) ;) :D

Happy- B) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bond- 40%

Family- Blended Family

Genergation: Second generation

Money: $3280g

My goal is 100% bonds and to win Tea Time!!

~tamatama2005~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY EASTER![/SIZE]

Well, the Culle Family is doing well. Last night, we were on Tama Expo and earned some money, and also had some fun times discovering new games in this huge new tama expo :] This morning I caught Esme and Bella vacuuming. It was so cute. The bonds haven't gone up yet, but I assume they will by the end of the day, seeing as I can give them ttheir training when they call for it without school getting in the way. Well, lets check on the status!

Culle Family Status

Hunger- :) :wub: :) :wub: :D

Happy- :hitodetchi: :wub: :lol: :wub: :)

Bonds-40%

Family-Blended Family

Generation-Second Generation

Money:$4580g

My goals from my last post still stand, and I would also like to at least get better at other games also.

~tamatama2005~

I just caught Bella and Esme talking to the fridge! I think there conversation went a little something like this:

Bella: OH, hello Mr. Fridge! Happy Easter! Would you happen to have any candy bunnies on your shelves?

Mr. Fridge: Oh, I'm so sorry Bella but Emmett came and ate them all about five minutes ago!

Esme: He did? Well, I'm going to have to have a conversation with Emmett and tell him how not to raid the refridgerator.

Bella: I guess I'll have some chocolate eggs then!

Mr. Fridge: Okay, here you go!

It's reallllllly bad, I know, but It's a holiday and I'd thought I'd share some Easter cheer!

~tamatama2005~

In my goal to raise my bonds to 100%, and being only at 50%, I was curious as to when, if, adults turn into elders. If, you have an answer, please PM me and I will post it on here! Thanks!

~tamatama2005~

[SIZE=21pt]LOTS OF NEWS TODAY![/SIZE]

Well, my bonds went up by 10%, making 60%!!

I also found out from my good friend Tama_Mama27 that adults stay adults forever if they dont mate (kinda like vampires....if you don;t know what I'm talking about read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and you won't regret it!) Sorry, but I don't know how to quote e-mails.

I won Tea Time today!

I noticed, right after you train your tamas, it has to go to the bathroom. Right when I finished training them, I saw them kinda crouch down looking like they had to go. I clicked the potty button and Angela went to the bathroom while the other two watched. I was so proud of myself! I wonder if it earns you bonds?? I did this twice.

okay lets check on those stats.

Culle Family Stats

Hunger: :D :wub: :wacko: :wub: :ph34r:

Happy: :blink: :wub: :eek: :wub: :wub:

Bonds: 60%

Family: Blended Family

Generation: Second Generation

Money:$8120g

My new goal is to beat another game!

~tamatama2005~

Well, I got my bonds up to 80%, so only 20% more until my goal is fulfilled!! I also notices as bonds go up, when you press the C button, you can see different animations. In my next generation I will make alist of these animations. Ok, status time!

The Culle Family Stats

Hunger: -_- :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bonds: 80%

Family: Blended Family

Generation: Second Generation

Money: $8190g

Well, thats it for todayy!

Enjoy the first day back to school tomorrow, but I dont know if I will.

Bye!

~tamatama2005~ (go tildas~!~!~!~!~!)

Well, I got bonds up to 90% which means tomorrow I'll have 100%!! After reaching that goal, Angela will marry!

~tamatama2005~

P.S. sorry no longer post today but I'm on a rush. Maybe later I'll post some more but know im mostly unsure.

OK all I'm starting up my log again! I was very upset when I looked at my last post and i had 90% bonds. Urg, why am I such an idiot? Well, anyways. I have my bonds up to 40%-well actually it was just training time and now we're up to 50%. I've been using the items that increase bonds to increase my bonds. So, hopefully I will reach my goal of 100%. I'll update soon. Chao (im taking spanish this year. mwhahah.)

Latest posts

Back