Is it ok to leave your tamagoitchi alone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foodiloose

Reaction score
I need to know if its ok to leave your tamagotchi alone for 2 or 3 hours.

It depends on which model Tamagotchi, and which growth stage you're at.

if it's a baby no, toddler no, teen maybe, adult should be ok. Hope this helped

Right. Like pretty much everyone on this forum, toddlers and babies are NEVER to be left alone. Babies (and toddlers?) can't die, but you'll have a lot to do when you come back to take care of your Tama, such as feed them 'till their hearts are full and more, cure them, play games with them (to lose the weight of feeding), check mail (if you have a V4+), etc. Teens are OK, you'll still have some to deal with. My teen once died! :( But I was at school for about 7 hours. :lol: Adults are the best kind to leave alone. Don't get me wrong, you'll still have some to deal with when you have an adult, and if you're at school you might as well forget it because adults have a higher rate of dying since they're more vulnerable to it. Babies can't die, but they're a hassle to take care of. So it's best to leave your adult.

Also, if you leave your adult during school, then you HAVE to take care of it as SOON as you walk in the door. Otherwise, you can say bye-bye to it. If you're in Elementary school then you won't have to worry as much.

MnMztama495: Toddlers can die, but babies can't. If you leave them alone, though, they will probably die very soon.

To show you how hardy a tama can be, my debugged V2 died, but it chose a male baby before I could choose the character. So, I decided to get rid of it. I fast-forwarded it until it evolved into Child Stage, and then I tried to get it to die. It turned into Nikatchi without being fed once.

You should be pretty safe, as long as your tama has 3 hearts (V1-4.5) or 4 hearts (V5) or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back