Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
I have 3 tamagotchis 1 V4 and 2 V4.5s. I know the codes for the shop thingy. When I press A 3 times fast the shopkeepers face looks surprised. But i dont know where to type the code in nothing comes up. Its just the surprised look of the shop person. When i wait a while it just comes out of the shop compleatly. How ame I supposed to type in the codes? :rolleyes:

I have 3 tamagotchis 1 V4 and 2 V4.5s. I know the codes for the shop thingy. When I press A 3 times fast the shopkeepers face looks surprised. But i dont know where to type the code in nothing comes up. Its just the surprised look of the shop person. When i wait a while it just comes out of the shop compleatly. How ame I supposed to type in the codes? :rolleyes:
Just click the buttons A, B, or C after you press A 3 times.

Hope it helped :D

i tried it and it still dosnt work and i no its not a glich because its on all 3 of my tamas

The surprised face is the chance to enter the code!

Make sure your sound is on to ensure you typed in a letter, and make sure all letters are entered in, all eight. If it's wrong, the shopkeeper is no longer surprised and it makes a "no" sound. If it's right, it makes a little celebration sound, and shows your prize.

still nothing is happining all i see i the surprised face and then i press b nothing happens

still nothing is happining all i see i the surprised face and then i press b nothing happens
you wait till the shopkeeper has a surprised face then you type in all the numbers im not sure it makes a noise so just type it in

im doing exactly wut u tell me its still not working. :D

Ok this is wut i do:

1.i go to shop see shop keeper

2.iclick button a three times pretty quikly

3.i see shopkeepers face is surprised

4.wait a few seconds

5. click button b and here ding noise(it happens when you press button with sound on)

6.NoThInG HaPpEnS! :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
huh i dont know it might be a glitch you could reset it or press the reset button and select download then you just have to change the time back im not sure what to do

how could it be a glitch if it happens on ALL 3 of my tamas? Or could that happen?

P.S i am not trying to be mean in ANY way! if it sounds like i am im Sorry!

for the V4.5 codes , maybe you accidently put in the v4 codes.

but thats not the problem i just cant get to the place were you TYPE IN the codes!

P.S not trying to be mean im just a little frustrated sorry

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP THOUGH!

Here, this will clear it up.

First, you press A 3 times while seeing the shopkeeper. He will look surprised. If you want the pen on your V4.5, press BCAA CBAB while the shopkeeper looks surprised. Easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back