I think my tama is...Alive o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi-chan

Reaction score
Well. One time. I was listening to music and I looked at my tama. And he was dancing with little music notes around him. :lol:

Coincidence? :wacko:

Yeah that's just one of the random animations that your tamagotchi will do every so often. They dance and sing, roll across the screen, brush their teeth, come up close to the screen and kiss you or bow etc. :puroperatchi: Quite normal!

:furawatchi:

I love when my tamagotch does that.

Somtimes my tama runns across the screen and falls flat of his face hehe

Siz :puroperatchi:

my tama brushes his teeth a lot and falls over and when he wears the mimitchi costume he comes up and kisses me, but only then :p

That happened to me once we had to go and sing in choir at a cathedrail somewhere and At the end of it I looked at my tama and she was singing don't know how long she'd been doing it for but it was funny. :puroperatchi:

Yeah that's just one of the random animations that your tamagotchi will do every so often. They dance and sing, roll across the screen, brush their teeth, come up close to the screen and kiss you or bow etc. :kuribotchi: Quite normal!
:puroperatchi: Weird sometimes my tamagotchi tries to GET OUT of the screen and once when he was connicting with his friend he gave him an ufo and once he started to attack me he was banging the screen and trying to GET OUT! :ichigotchi:

Well. One time. I was listening to music and I looked at my tama. And he was dancing with little music notes around him. :huh:
Coincidence? :)
lol :D kool mine dose that cause its a stwarberry lol

that is so kool :mimitchi: :blink:

One time i was roller skating and i kept falling, and i looked at my tama, and he was running and fallin on his face. @__@

Well. One time. I was listening to music and I looked at my tama. And he was dancing with little music notes around him. :furawatchi:
Coincidence? ;)
that is still funnie lol lol lol :unsure:

You may not believe this but it is completely true. One day I was eating when i noticed he emptied a hunger heart when i sat at the table, so i fed it as i ate, The next day i went to eat again, I fed him right before so he wasn't hunrgfy again but i had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom, i went in there and just as soon as i entered the stall i heard a beep, i looked at my tamagotchi and it went to the bathroom. Next day I went to take a shower, of course i cant take him with me so i hid him in the toilet paper roll, i came out to a tamagotchi in a nice cozy bathtub!

Me and my tamagotchis are alike

same thing happened to me i was listenin to my mp3 n wen i looked at it, it was also singin n dancein :D strange but :D aka cool

Last edited by a moderator:
it is perfectly normal for your tamagotchi to be singing. my tamagotchi has done the same thing lots of times. :huh: :D :D

You may not believe this but it is completely true. One day I was eating when i noticed he emptied a hunger heart when i sat at the table, so i fed it as i ate, The next day i went to eat again, I fed him right before so he wasn't hunrgfy again but i had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom, i went in there and just as soon as i entered the stall i heard a beep, i looked at my tamagotchi and it went to the bathroom. Next day I went to take a shower, of course i cant take him with me so i hid him in the toilet paper roll, i came out to a tamagotchi in a nice cozy bathtub!Me and my tamagotchis are alike
WOW :huh: lol :gozarutchi:

You may not believe this but it is completely true. One day I was eating when i noticed he emptied a hunger heart when i sat at the table, so i fed it as i ate, The next day i went to eat again, I fed him right before so he wasn't hunrgfy again but i had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom, i went in there and just as soon as i entered the stall i heard a beep, i looked at my tamagotchi and it went to the bathroom. Next day I went to take a shower, of course i cant take him with me so i hid him in the toilet paper roll, i came out to a tamagotchi in a nice cozy bathtub!Me and my tamagotchis are alike
Yeah right. :gozarutchi:

u no,1 day when i was at church.I brought my tamagotchi.It was trying 2 get out of the screen.Im all like,wat da!!!!And thats how the thing is. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back