Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers, it was a long time ago, but I made a topic about favorite stuffed animals. I was bored [what else is new?] so I decided to bring it back. So, tell us about your favorite stuffed animal! I don't know why, but I like reading about them, lol. Post a pic if you have one. [idk who takes pics of stuffies but if it's a beanie baby like mine you can probably find a pic on the internet]

I guess I'll go first.

FRISCO:

Frisco is my ty beanie baby kitty. She's really soft and adorable. Here's a pic: Frisco!!! Found on Google Images I love her, well, I don't know why. She's just small and cute! I like talking to her and stuff and wrapping her with my blanky that I've had since I was a baby, and always sleep with and stuff.

Ok, now your turn!

I have two stuffed animals I shall never ever part with.

1) Pookie. Stuffed brown-used to be fuzzy-teddy bear.

2) Garfeeld. Spelled wrong, I know. He's a fat stuffed kitty that's orange and the midsection is purposely huge. xD

No pix.

I don't have pictures but...

I sleep with cat stuffie named Crystal who I've since like... forever!

Occasionally I sleep with a hugh bear named Charlie! x] lol

I have a stuffed pig (it doesn't have a name. I just call it Pig...xD) that i've had since I was like, 6. My Grandpa gave it to me for my birthday. ^^

*is going to take a picture soon/and edit post*

Plus I have a lot more.

Like, a bunch of random teddy bears and stuff

https://acid-rain0929.deviantart.com/art/My...Animal-80729489

Theres my Stuffed pig, pig. xD

I have more pictures to add. I just haven't uploaded them yet. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stuffed Dolphin named Crystal. She means everything to me.

I have hundreds. 0.o I used to get them all the time when I was little, and I don't have the courage to throw away any of them. I do have a select few I keep inside, though.

1up

This is a blue one-up mushroom. :3

Chilauhila (sp?)

A green monster with tentacles. =3

Reddy

A red panda. Wow. How creative am I?

Lilly

A siberian husky I made at Build a Bear. Its actually supposed to have a skirt and shirt, though...

Yuki

Okay, I haven't gotten this one yet; still in the mail. But he will NEVAR go into the garage!

NEVER.

EVER.

VER.

ER.

R.

N E V E R.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite stuffed animal is my Stitch plushie. I won it at the Ipswich Show years ago on one of those clown things, probably the only decent thing I've won in my life!

It looks almost like the cartoon on the movie, and it's really cute. I don't sleep with it though :(

Well, I'll post a photo later but the other day I went to a store called Value Village to buy jeans and stuff, and in the stuffed animals section there was an ADORABLE TY Beanie Baby kiwi bird named Beak. It was 10$, but I had to buy it. It's eyes were like "Take me home!" and I collect Beanie Babies so it was perfect.

Anyways, I don't have one favourite stuffy, I have litterally hundreds I've collected over the years. In my rec. room, there's a 2 seater couch just filled with stuffed animals, it's crazy. I could tell you practically all their names, who gave them to me, etc. Yes, I'm a freak. I'll name a few random stuffies.

Gilbert - My stuffed alligator, he's really long and big. He's gray with a rose in his mouth.

Precious - One of my Beanie Babies I got when I was 10 at Christmas. She's black with a ribbon around her neck.

Sheepy - An adorrraablle sheep my mom got me at the dollar store. It had those "take me home" eyes. ;]

I have a few...but I'll just name my absoulute favourite and my sleeping-buddy x]

Augumon

If you've ever watched Digimon, then you'll know that Augumon is...well...a Digimon. xP I got him when I was like, 5, and I've loved him ever since. He always has straps so you can use him as a backpack. I love Augumon, and whenever I look at him it brigns back old memories.

See the orange one at the end? That's Augumon! BTW, this isn't my picture. :)

Panda

I can't sleep without him. He's a Littlest Pet Shop Panda I got for my birthday and he helps me sleep at night. He's also soo cute and cuddly...I love him!

I have my Jemima Puddle Duck. She was my mums and I have had her since I was born. This is the newer version of her, but the one I have is pretty old.

I have a light blue dolphin plushie that I got at Sea-World.

I got it for $10.

He is called Big Blue because he is big and blue.

I have a small gray one, also from Sea-World called Dolphin.

Big Blue and Dolphin.

Aren't I creative?!

Brown, old and small teddy my brother got for me when I was younger. I miss him alot as he has moved out, even though we used to fight like hell.

We went on holiday and he used one of those wierd machines which have those hooks and you have to try and grab a teddy. Aww.

its not really stuffed, its plastic, but I WILL probaily get this at the con:

Mello,Near,L and (I hope) Matt DoD dolls. Dream Of Dolls are really expensive, they are valuble, but I WANT ONE D:

and then theres Teddy, my Teddy Bear with the word "May" on him :3

its not really stuffed, its plastic, but I WILL probaily get this at the con:

Mello,Near,L and (I hope) Matt DoD dolls. Dream Of Dolls are really expensive, they are valuble, but I WANT ONE D:

and then theres Teddy, my Teddy Bear with the word "May" on him :3
Awesome! I like Death Note plushies.

I have a Cloud and Axel plushie. There from KH though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back