Sign in to follow this  
GotchiGirl96

Stuffed Animals ^.^

I have 300+ ty beanies and I love them all to bits. My first was Zip(The biggest one, with the ribbon around his neck?), I got him when I was 4( I cut his whiskers off D: ). Been collecting ever since. There are so many around my house that I couldn't possibly gather them all into one spot.

My newest is Manes, a lion cub he was born on October 6th, 2005. His poem is:

As the king of jungle lore,

I'll let out a mighty ROAR!

But now the best that I can do,

Sounds much more like a playful MEW!

He was sitting on my computer. ^-^

i have a stuffed beanie baby and i think its a cocker spaniel. i got her for my 9th birthday from my grandmother(she is 3 now!)My grandma bought her at Nobbies and she said there were a lot of stuffed animals that looked like her but she was the only one sitting straight up and her paws in the air(LOL) she used to be white but now her fur is gray. I have only spent a couple nights without her with me in the past 3 years. I take her to sleepovers and vacation. I love to tell her about my day. My dog sort of chewed up her nose and her right eye is dented from when i lost her at a campground. (then found her)But i still think she is the most beutiful stuffed animal in the world! On the tag it said her birthday is August 9. I remember after 3 years!

Here is a picture of what she looks like:

http://www.beaniebestbuy.com/BB/LAPTOP.JPG

Edited by Tamalovr67

Me! Thats who takes pictures of my stuffed animals.

Puppy-Dog

^^ He means everything to me. Hes the one not being crushed by a mug.

Puppy-Dog is SO cute!

have a cat named kitty. cuteness!

i had her since i was like.....two?

and sorry about the terrible face of me. i was sick. i'm removing it laterr.

oh yeah..

STUFFED ANIMALS ROCK

I sill have my Fuzzy <333

he is a brown bear that was made by gund.. they don't make him anymore.

Well...I have a lion collection which consists of over 175 lions. The majority of those are stuffed animals...so I would estimate that I have over 130-140 stuffed lions alone. That's not even including all my other stuffed animals lol... There is no way I could ever pick a favorite!

have a cat named kitty. cuteness!

i had her since i was like.....two?

and sorry about the terrible face of me. i was sick. i'm removing it laterr.

OH MY GOD! I think I may have Kitty's twin brother.

Anyways, yes. This is Doggie. He's awesome. (For size comparison, that dog bed he is sitting on is for my 100 pound golden retriever. Doggie is about the length of my knee to the tip of my toes, when my leg is stretched out (if you count his tail, he's even longer.)) He is the leader of Katie Town and keeps it in order. :P

Edited by fluffums

I have one stuffed animal that I know I will never get rid of! It's a red teddy bear named Apple. (Creative, right?) Well, here's the story. It was actually a gift I got for my first Christmas. (The bear actually has "My First Christmas" written on it in white) I absolutely fell in love with it and slept with it every night. When I was about 9 years old, Apple mysteriously disappeared while I was vacation. That was a very sad moment for me. I couldn't stop crying. My family tried getting me a replacement bear but it just wasn't the same. However, when I was 11 years old, on Christmas morning, Apple came back to me! I found her in my stocking. At first, I was convinced that it was just another replacement, but I looked it over and realized that it really WAS her. It felt like a miracle! Now, I am 13 years old but Apple still sits on my bed and I am extremely careful not to lose her. =]

Edited by spypeeps3

YUKI PLUSHIE CAME. 8D

I've brought it absolutely everywhere in the past three days.

Everywhere.

The bookstore, Wal-mart, Gamestop, EVERYWHERE.

-triumph-

YUKI PLUSHIE CAME. 8D

I've brought it absolutely everywhere in the past three days.

Everywhere.

The bookstore, Wal-mart, Gamestop, EVERYWHERE.

-triumph-

YAY YUKI!!!! Lol, my friend always takes her webkinz in the car. It's kewlness.

I still have a lot of my old plushes on my bed. My best and oldest one is an armadillo, named Amanda. Ive had her for a long time now- for as long as I can remember

I also have a bunch of rabbits and wolfs. My brothers Rek and Scott got me into that when I was around three or four- they would act out the 'RAW RAW -chomp- scean things for me to make me laugh.

Oh yha. I always took joy in seeing things get eaten.

X^D she really is. ts unusual to have an Armadillo, so im content.

Mine is just a cat. COMMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [she's the pic in my avvie]

I love stuffed animals ^.^

I'm not sure if I have a favorite, though.

Sometimes I even make my own plushies. My favorite plushies (they are not animals) made by me are Kai and Joe, two of my favorite Harvest Moon characters ^^

yha, I know GG. I saw her on Deviantart, while I was catching up X^D she is cute, though.

fhththdhft spelling mistakes X^P

Edited by Self:.:Pity