Traveling by U.F.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammich_

Reaction score
For those of you who have the U.F.O, where has your tama been taken to? Mine seems to go to New York City, Paris, Easter Island and some sort of tropical island. Any other places out there?

:puroperatchi:

How do you get the UFO?

I want to use it really bad.

Somebody said there's died using it is this a fib?

Just curious,

Siz :furawatchi:

when you use the ufo do you actually get to land and let your tama live there for a bit or do you just see it?

I havent got te UFO so I am cluless

The U.F.O. can be found in the Shop. Not really sure if your tama can die from it, that's most likely a fib. When your tama uses it, it just flies to one of the places mentioned above and your tama will turn around to look at the scenery. It will go back to normal as soon as you press one of the buttons.

I love the pyramids in Egypt! and the Eiffel Tower, I've been to the other places mentioned by Pola, but I found new York and Easter Island weird!

I kept changing the shop restocking times and got a U.F.O

I have been everywhere that you can go.

We went to the Pyramids in Egypt

the Eiffel Tower in Paris

the Statue Of Liberty in New York

the Head Statue Thingies on Easter Island

and the Island Of Hawaii

haha i want a UFO!

how much was it in the shop, and when is the stocking times for the shop?

How do you change the shop restocking times?

i saw one in the shop, and i thought it was a cupcake lol :angry:   B)   :blink:
A cupcake??!?? :huh:

First glances can be strange; one of my friends started stroking a rolled up blanket in the dark at a sleepover coz they thought it was a cat!

I suppose, it does kinda look like a cupcake...

its 5000 points . how do you adopt a tamo on that website??? :eek: i need to know!

:furawatchi: Dove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back