HELP! Anybody that's in Tama-Zone, please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis_rule99

Reaction score
Please move this if it is in the wrong forum...

InvisionFree.com was hacked by a member in goons.net... has anybody in Tama-Zone experienced a strange black screen with tons of swear words and a link to goons.net, or is it just my comp? I'm going mental, Tama-Zone is my fave site EVER!! Also, can you "unhack" it? I don't want to lose my fave site!!

:angry: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm the same R_T from Tama-Zone, lots of Invisiofree boards have been gotten to by these hackers, hopefully Invision are doing something about it, but I'm afraid I don't know anymore than you do at the moment.

Thanks for replying so fast, Real__Three... Tama-Zone was practically the only reason I went on the computer. :angry:

Hopefully Invision will sort it out soon, as far as I know they (Invision) used to save the boards daily, so when it's back up we shouldn't have lost too much, I hope.

As far as I know. They got hacked.

I wouldn't go there more than once becuase they may be able to key log you .

Key...log...? What does that mean?
I'm guessing getting your IP address. Nevermind. I stand corrected.

If InivisionFree could handle this... wait, wait, wait... https://www.invisionfree.com was the one that got hacked so all the other invision Free boards are hacked for now, I think... Right now my mind is a huge jumble...
Oh wow- that's really bad considering how many people use those forums and how much info there is on them. And I think some people pay for them too. Owch.

The Zeta Support Board has not been hacked, I'm reading the thread about it, the Invision support team are aware and are trying to sort it.

:p That's odd. My board didn't get hacked at all.

R_T If you can find the original TZ link ((Not the domain one)) But the z3. ect. You should be able to get on.

My younger sister was freaking out about not being able to get on TP so I had to type in and find her the original link, and it worked. Perhaps it may not work since it isn't one of those free domains.

~ChibiMuffins

It's not just tama-zone

It's Tama Party

Tamacraze101

NamaPhone.com

And heaps more!

My forum disabled it's self to protect it.

I've had a go at tracing them

But It didnt do much.

I have the original link but there's an option in ADMIN CP which sets the primary domain name, TZ's is set to "www.tama-zone.com" which means if you use the original link (for anyone wondeing it's "s13.invisionfree.com/tama_zone/index.php") it just re-directs to the www address, I believe (from what I've read) the ADMIN boards are still accessable so if a TZ Admin becomes aware they might be able to get on and change the primary domain to the original link, which will then allow access - I'm by no means certain that this can be done as it may only work for zetaboards apparently (going by what I'm reading) - hopefully Invision will get it sorted soon though.

It's pretty upsetting that people do this for fun though. I'm also the same Acidiica that is over on TZ. Seems like my account is still here =)

Um..no. Its when a spyware program gets put on your computer, usually covered up, and logs every word and letter you type anywhere.
Oh... yeah, that's much worse. :D

Yeah, I was really worried when I tried to get to Tama-Zone earlier (I'm the same DDDTrooper there). :( I'm glad I found this thread; I thought Tama-Zone was permanently gone. I hope InvisionBoards sorts it out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back