WHO HAS RETIRED WEBKINZ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishqueen

Reaction score
The retired ones I own are Gorilla, Raccoon, lil' kinz gorilla, lil' kinz unicorn, lil' kinz lepoard, and a Yellow Lab!!! :furawatchi:

I only have one. I wanted the Racoon, and the Sherbert Bunny but I was too late. I own a Panda. I didn't even know it was retired.

~ChibiMuffins

Dear readers,

The Raccoon is in stock at Christopher's at the harford mall in Bel Air! And the lil unicorn, big and little gorilla, and lil lepoard & lil panda, and yellow lab!

Dear readers,
The Raccoon is in stock at Christopher's at the harford mall in Bel Air! And the lil unicorn, big and little gorilla, and lil lepoard & lil panda, and yellow lab!
Hartford?

like the capital of CT

I have the raccoon. THats it. it makes me sad to see good webbies go like that

Dear readers,
Holy quackin' moly!

That's about an hour from where I live!

I have a retired Yellow Lab and Li' Gorilla. My bro has a Lil' Gorilla, Lil Panda, Raccoon, and some other retired.

I guess seasonals counts. I also have two Black Cats (accidental) and a Reindeer.

The retired ones I own are Gorilla, Raccoon, lil' kinz gorilla, lil' kinz unicorn, lil' kinz lepoard, and a Yellow Lab!!! :p
Oh, I forgot, I also have the Gray and White Cat. (Webkinz, not Lil' Kinz.)

i have all of them accept the cheeky cat and dog and i'm still getting unretired

I have a Gold and White cat, though it is a lil'kinz.
if it is little kinz, it is not retired, except for like the lil panda or unicorn.

It's rumoured that the Lil' Basset Hound and Lil' St. Bernard are going to retire.

PatrickFan has the hound and GorillaLover9 has the Bernard.

Just to let you know, GorillaLover9 has A LOT of retired Webkinz. I even bought him a Black Stallion long AFTER it retired!

I have the black stallion,the racoon.and the yellow lab!I want the unicorn and peguasis so badly.

The retired ones I own are Gorilla, Raccoon, lil' kinz gorilla, lil' kinz unicorn, lil' kinz lepoard, and a Yellow Lab!!! :eek:
yellow labs are retired i have 1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back