Weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
So when my tamagotchi v5 hatched there were 2 boys and 1 girl. So when they grow up into children it says there are 2 girls and 1 boy! Is this a glitch? What happened?

Some girls are black and some boys are white
:huh: That was very racist, and very disturbing...

Other wise back on topic... I think that that problably a glitch and will just be fixed if you re-download...but it doesn't seem like such a big deal (Personally I would leave it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the V5 (which I have finally bought!!) the babies can be different colours. I thought I had 2 girls and 1 boy, but I have 2 boys and 1 girl now. :p

Best Wishes

barky

:p That was very racist, and very disturbing...
Sorry, double post, but Tamagotchis aren't colour screen so they are black and white :p

Best Wishes

barky

was you tama babies both black and one white? because if they were that doesnt mean that they are boys, its not like the old versions, check by going on the first icon and it should say daugter/son, hoped i helped :huh:

First of all, let's calm down! Just because you say the colour of something, doesnt mean it is racist. If I said that someone was either black or white or asian or any other colour, it doesnt mean that i am being racist. Saying a colour is better than another, that would be and example of racism... :D

Now lets get back on topic...

You must of simply got confused!

As in older version's, the girl was traditonally a white character when a baby, and the boy was traditionally a black character whilst being a baby.

Now in the version 5 it is very different, the babies can be any from the two colours. It is confusing, but you get used to it. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back