Sign in to follow this  
marcie

Weird Tamagotchi... help!

Hi Everyone!

Tama newbie here... just bought what looks like a Gen 1 Tamagotchi last week, and am a bit confused about it. Whenever I press button A, only two options come out and they are both in Japanese. After playing around with it, I discovered that they only feed the tama and do nothing else. There are no "play", "disclipline", "medicine", etc. options and the only other thing I can do with it is to close the lights at night. The creature grows, but that's pretty much it.... am I missing something or did I get some kind of a "stripped down" version of a Tamagotchi? I reads Bandai-Wiz , Made in China 2005 at the back.... help!!!

I reads Bandai-Wiz , Made in China 2005 at the back.... help!!!

Mine is 2004 made in china and my tamagotchi can play games trade presents go to toilet and ect. :P

Or it's fake. That sounds B A D. All original tamagotchis have a "Bandai-Wiz 2004"; NOT 2005!

That's a B A D fake tama.

its probrably a Chibi Tamagotchi

Hi Angelic! Tried to reset it and removed the batteries but it still acts the same... :wacko: I hope this isn't a fake...

its probrably a Chibi Tamagotchi

You're right... it's a Chibi! Checked the threads here and was pointed to a site with photos... thanks for your help guys!

:ichigotchi:

Ignore me i'm stupid they are the mini tamas! :ichigotchi: