Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha_somad

I need help

#1 I only get :puroperatchi: and :furawatchi: s I wanna get somthing else I never got a: Kunitchi the lol guy :hitodetchi: or a memetchi or a taragotchi or a robogotchi or a hanagotchi or a maskitchi or a gozaruchi. Why?

#2 wat does debugged means could u tell me? o:

#1, you probably treat your tama very well. To get some other kinds, try being a bit more neglectful. It sounds mean but it's the only thing.

#2, there's already a topic about this but I'll tell you anyway. Debugging allows you to choose any character you like and put the tama in hyperspeed. There is a guide to debugging at dmag.com, you need Adobe Reader to read it but it's worth it.

wow you must be a good owner if you only get mametchi or mimitchi. If you want to get other charaters try treating it a bit worse, leave it alone for half an hour, or don't train it. It shouldn't be too hard.

Debugging is where you open your Tama up and make a pencil mark inside. I don't recomend it, there's no telling whether or not you'll be able to put it back together, you might find that your tama won't work.

Hope this answered your questions.