EMBARASSMENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
OMFG!!!!

well, 4 months ago I moved school , and my new one rox! But i miss my crush... and he lives near to my dad, and I saw him in the supermarket the other day and his mom said hi and he LOOKED AT ME , no, he STARED AT ME!!! i nearly died. My dad needs to go shopping loads now, because we have new kittens and they are ruining the house and getting hungry every 10 minuites, so we will see each other so much! I REALLY REALLY like him. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? its the boy I have crushed on for, like , SIX YEARS.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT WOULD BE SCARY
If you don't feel comfortable asking him out yet, try practicing at home in front of the mirror. Think about what you are going to say. When you find the right moment, take a deep breath and relax. He might like you too. Good luck! :D

Ask him out??? First, you have to get to know him. Become his friend. When you see him, tell him hello. You don't need to go out with him, just be his friend.

Do you live near each other, or very far away? How old are you? Think about those two questions. :gozarutchi:

Anyways, first try to get to know him better. He may look cute, but on the inside he may be a person that you wouldn't want to marry, so befriend him, and then you could consider asking him out, but remember this: I don't suggest going out with someone unless you are 13+. :huh:

Well calm down a little and calmly ask him out If don't like you back just say "Just Kidding ha ha ha" and become better friends with him then try agian! -_-

***~Glittertize~***

Do you live near each other, or very far away? How old are you? Think about those two questions. :p
Anyways, first try to get to know him better. He may look cute, but on the inside he may be a person that you wouldn't want to marry, so befriend him, and then you could consider asking him out, but remember this: I don't suggest going out with someone unless you are 13+. ;)
We are both 10 but he will be 11 in april.

We act older. I will try saying hi.

I actually heard rumors that he MIGHT like me, but what if he dosent? I will look a fool :p

Ask him out??? First, you have to get to know him. Become his friend. When you see him, tell him hello. You don't need to go out with him, just be his friend.

We are both 10 but he will be 11 in april.We act older. I will try saying hi.

I actually heard rumors that he MIGHT like me, but what if he dosent? I will look a fool :angry:
Well won't know until you try right? I think you could be overreacting. Worse case scenario will be he rather be friends. Nothing wrong with that. Can't go on about life making excuses to not do things that scare you a little ;)

We are both 10 but he will be 11 in april.We act older. I will try saying hi.

I actually heard rumors that he MIGHT like me, but what if he dosent? I will look a fool -_-
Well, I personally think that 10-11 is a bit to young to ask out. :ph34r:

You could start out with being his friend! Then, when you think he's a suitible person, you could tell him you like him. But make sure that you 2 are alone, and also when you're older.... I have to say. 10 is WAY too young...

\\ng//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back