Do you like your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
I, for one, do not like my name. I think it is horrible and if I had a name change I would be called Amy because it is a lovely name (I think so anyway.)

Do you like your name?

If not, why?

What would you change it to?

Why?

(You do not have to enclose your real name when you reply, I would advise not to, but you can if you want to.) :D ;) ;)

I think my name is okay. There's really nothing bad about it, but sometimes I wish people would stop mixing me up with the other people with the same name is me. Those are the only times I want another name!

[SIZE=21pt]I would never ask for a name change because my parents chose it for me, but I just dont like it. I wouldnt tell them that though because they'd probably get upset. Your parents spend a lot of time choosing the name they think is absolutely perfect for you. They choso it just for you, no-one else for you. And imagine how you'd feel if you were told your child hated the special name you picked out escpecially for them. Please no-one have a name change, think of your parents![/SIZE]

I dont really care what my name is..

For me, a name is just identifing who is who >_>

But I wouldn't wan't a name like wholamolasolajacobrake xD.

My name is cool =] I mean, it's special because I'm named after my mom, and 2 of my grandmas.

Evertime I think of name changes I aways think of this one girl who legally changed her name to Angel Princess X_X

My name's alright. It's when people call me Rachel when it isn't my name that really annoys me.

Paper*Cut, WTF?
Sky Ace Bailey is his name, >_<

It is a just fine name, Sky, I like it xD

Me Is Rebecca Grace Bridget K.

My name is...interesting.

It can be used insultingly. It can be used complimentingly. Bet I've confused most of you by now....

So I kinda like it.

I'm actually one of the minority people who love their name -_- It's really original, and even though I don't always get to have all the cute little cups, keychains, and pencils with my name on them, it really suits me, and I think it sounds generally okay, too :wub:

I always feel very fortunate for the name i was given; makes me thank my parents a whole lot more!!

I don't really like my name.

SkyeLeigh Anne? I mean, I know my parents picked it out and it's special to them, but...I don't know.

But I like my name when it's shortened: Skye. It's simple and cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back