Help Me Pleeeeeeeaaaaassssssse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
On My Version 4.5 It Was A Yasaguritchi It Was 6 Years old and when the macthmaker came she brough me a ura young yattatchi i said no when i checked the Hungry/Happy meater it showed that it was 5 pounds And When i went to give him a meal there was a scone a sushi A Bread A Cereal And A Rc Helacopter When i went to feed it a snack when i got to the orange it froze And When i reseted it the character changed Into a character with 3 feet And 2 arms on the right side and 1 arm on the left side and with + on the eyes and when i went to the hungry/happy it was 23 years old and 30 pounds what happened???

Sounds like a glitch to me. Have you Dropped/Debugged your tamagotchi lately? Have you done anything to damage it?

Wow! That is quite odd..yes it is probally a glitch, an intresting glitch though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weep weep...this happened to my V4.5! I was panicking so much! It sounds like a glitch, and I think your character is Tenpatchi. Reset it completely, because when I got that glitch, it wouldnt go away when I reset and downloaded it!

Half of the glitch sounds like the popular freezing glitch called the ball glitch. Just reset it. I didn't do that though because it was on 30th Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back