What is your fav webkinz and username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carrie07

Reaction score
Hey! If you want to join this poll, go ahead! Also, if you give me your username, I will enter your username in a raffle! If you win, I will give you anything you want as long as it is under 2,000 kinzcash. I hope you join...Good Luck!!!

user name: CutiePieStars

ummm... I'll telll u the prize i want if i win

Last edited by a moderator:
And the winner is...11me99!

Good job! What would you like as you prize???

my webkinz username is chocokiwi

you should give a bamboo bed or a cat television!

My favorite webie isn't up there... it's the turtle and the seal that are my favorites.

And my username is wugnut. :lol: I would like the delicous drinks refreshment cooler (750 kc- Kitchen section) - if I won. :huh:

~Wugnut B)

I will do the raffle at 1:30 today. Also, if you donate things to me, then you will be put into the raffle more that once. If you win and are not online, than I will pm yu. Remember, you can give suggestions for what you want to get or for just anyone to choose from. But, if I do buy what you want me to buy, than anyone who wins has the chance to take that thing for themselves. If you want, than I will list the things that I have to choose from. (only the winner can tell me if they want me to list the prizes)

carrie07

And the winner is...chocokiwi!!! Good Job!!! I will give you one of the 2 things you wanted. Look online at webkinz!!!

I will do the next raffle some time on Thursday, and I will be on webkinz and tamatalk everyday to see if anyone donated or joined the raffle. Anyone that already won will not be entered again, unless you donate at least 3 things.

Good Luck next time!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mine is webkinznut505. I don't really know...I would really apprecatite an Oak Pool (2000 kc) but that's expensive, but...I don't know.

//mame :(
oh, that is ok, the highest i go is 2,000, so it is fine.

Thank you wugnut (Emmatutu) for donating a hammock! You will be entered in my raffle one more time now.

[SIZE=21pt]my user on webkinz is bobbybay i would like anything not something cheap like food or something i have 27 webkinz![/SIZE]

And the winner is...Wugnut!!!!!!! Great Job! Check webkinz...I sent what you requested to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back