Stop the madness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Don't debug because:

A: There could be a chance they could break and reck your tamagotchis.

B: Time will speed up and go CrAzY...

This is why i don't debug, and neither should YOU!!! :D

Debugging is terrible, I agree! It ruins the fun. When bandai said "what kind of caretaker will you be?" anyone who debugs isn't being a caretaker. They're being, sort of, I hate to say this but, cheaters. Unless you are doing an experiment like binary (he's a great experimenter, no doubt) would do, but otherwise this is un-called for! :furawatchi:

However, it is not our choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :mellow: but yes its not for us to chose :furawatchi:

u r crazy!
Why do you say that? Do you support de-bugging? :angry:

However, I agree with most of you that de-bugging isn't worth it. You can risk breaking your Tamagotchi and never getting it fixed again, because there is no way to fix your Tama if you mess up during the process. At least, not that I've heard of. :angry:

It also takes the fun out of playing with a Tama. I mean, the whole point of raising a Tamagotchi is to take care of it as it goes through every stage in it's SHORT life. The Tamagotchi's are already cut short as it is. Each day is a year! So I don't think I would want to speed that up. It's perfect the way it is.

Also, what's the point of choosing which character you want? It's yet another factor of de-bugging that takes the fun out of Tamagotchis. The twist is that whichever character you get is supposed to be a surprise! :( :)

I agree: don't de-bug.

~*MnMztama495*~

P.S.-HOORAH!!! DID YOU KNOW THERE IS ONLY 49 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT?! I sure hope it's the same thing with most of you people! That would stink if it didn't. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think that you should have this topic..!

its up to the people with their tamagotchis whether they want to debug them!

i bought a special v3 cheeply so that i could debug it!

even thought its debugged...u have to press te c button for it to go fast,

i dont do it, only when im bored. i use i as a normal tamagotchi!

just my personal thought,

Love,

Tamagotchii

i dont think that you should have this topic..!
its up to the people with their tamagotchis whether they want to debug them!

i bought a special v3 cheeply so that i could debug it!

even thought its debugged...u have to press te c button for it to go fast,

i dont do it, only when im bored. i use i as a normal tamagotchi!

just my personal thought,

Love,

Tamagotchii
Well, another reason why i put up this topic is because if people are curiuose what will happen to their tamagotchis. It can hurt emotionally when you learn the hard way. Hope i helped...

I don't think you should ever debug either. I would not want my Tamagotchi to be ruined for life just to get the character you want.

Anyone agree?

Well, if you want to debug with hyperspeed and not character, vice versa, experiment with the 2 debug semicircles. Only scratch one at a time and see what happens. There's a surprise waiting for you. :blink:

I don't think you should ever debug either. I would not want my Tamagotchi to be ruined for life just to get the character you want.Anyone agree?
i agree ;)

I think that its up to whoever owns the Tama to choose. And I think this topic should be closed because bebuging is actually really cool once you do it and its not like cheating depending on how you use it. I have tons of debuged Tamas and tons that are not debuged and both of them arecool

I don't support debugging, but I don't care if someone does. My V2 is debugged, and I don't care. My V3 was debugged, and the undebugging is the part that broke it.

Debugging is a matter of personal choice. If you prefer the 'no work all play' style of rearing a tama, then go ahead.. debug. But if you prefer the feeling of satasfaction when the rare character you have worked for finally appears... Just don't. No need to complain about it! JUST DON'T DO IT!

What is debugging in the first place :huh:
Debugging is hard to explain, but it's where you get to choose your tamagotchi characters, but it could destroy your tamagotchi toy. To debug, i think you hold down all three buttons...

Debugging is hard to explain, but it's where you get to choose your tamagotchi characters, but it could destroy your tamagotchi toy. To debug, i think you hold down all three buttons...
no you have to open the back and color in the circle that says "debug" on it with a pencil,

and thats not even the point here, I do not support debugging at all, i have no issues if other people do debugging but im not going to debug my own, i have never debugged in my life i just know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back