Glitchy Galore!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I'm really worried for my tamagotchi... I'm on my 9th generation on my V4.5, when the matchmaker came. Then, she offered me, HERself (It's a double weird becuase my tamagotchi is a girl)! I said no, because I thought if I did, I would have some more glitches on my hands. I reset the time so the matchmaker would come again, and she did... but after I pressed B, and she was coming onto the screen again to show me my true love, all of a sudden, everything froze. When I pressed the buttons, nothing happened. I ran to go get a pencil, reset it, and downloaded... and everything was fine. I reset the clock for the matchmaker several times again, and the same thing happened.

That was all yesterday. Today, I tried it again, and everything went normal. My tamagotchi got married to a Celebtchi, and she now has a healthy little boy under her care. So what happened yesterday?

~SkyCrystal~

Don't worry that is a very common glitch and you handled it the right way by reseting. I am glad that your tamagotchi is back to normal now.

Good luck with generation 10!

rasberry_fizz

Don't worry that is a very common glitch and you handled it the right way by reseting. I am glad that your tamagotchi is back to normal now.Good luck with generation 10!

rasberry_fizz
Phew! I was thinking it may be my batteries, or the fact that I drop it so many times ( B) ). That's a relief! Thanks so much!

~SkyCrystal~

Yes, it's acually because you probably pushed a button before it was dun beeping. Just to tell you, it's happend to me b4... :angry:

Yes, it's acually because you probably pushed a button before it was dun beeping. Just to tell you, it's happend to me b4... :rolleyes:
Actually, I thought of that... so when she came on screen, I made sure not to touch anything for at least 5 seconds after it finished beeping.

I wonder what REALLY caused a glitch like that to happen. And it happens so commonly to.

~SkyCrystal~

I never had that glitch before. I hope it never happens to me. But that is a weird glitch right? I never heard of that before. That is so weird. Good luck on the 10 generation, and have fun with it:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back