Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little red

Reaction score
I love hannah montana anyone who like the show post a comment if you dont like the show please dotn post rude copmments if you like it comment HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN WE ARE SOO SORRY UNCLE EARL ITSS SOOO FUNNNY

I love hannah montana anyone who like the show post a comment if you dont like the show please dotn post rude copmments if you like it comment HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN WE ARE SOO SORRY UNCLE EARL ITSS SOOO FUNNNY
Yes I love her! AND OMG when Jackson is being Ozze Osborne :rolleyes: THAT, was funny. I was cracking my head off and my mom like, couldn't breath! xDD :lol:

Its a stupid meaningless show,Thats what I think =].

Why are there like 100 Hanna Montana topics >.>
I totally agree! I personally don't like the acting and how they make a big deal out of it. No not in the show I mean how Hannah Montanna is stalking you and how they make a whole line of clothes for her, and all they have is her face on it and HM. Disney channel is just over doing it with Hannah Montanna.

~ChibiMuffins

Its a stupid meaningless show,Thats what I think =].

Why are there like 100 Hanna Montana topics >.>
i agree with you now, and in the many HM topics =p

it's stupid, pointless and annoying.

and hannah montana makes mah ewars bweed =3

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree! I personally don't like the acting and how they make a big deal out of it. No not in the show I mean how Hannah Montanna is stalking you and how they make a whole line of clothes for her, and all they have is her face on it and HM. Disney channel is just over doing it with Hannah Montanna.  

~ChibiMuffins
She is seriously stalking me. O.O

Have you seen those wigs? *shudders*

Latest posts

Back