noooooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you are picking up the wrong thing of batteries. Like maybe it was old, and they didnt throw it out. what store did you buy them at? my first was like 12 genorations but then batteries died.

My batteries normally last about five generations. Try getting three or four Energizer batteries to last you a while. This is also recommended for those people who have multiple Tamagotchi...like me! :puroperatchi:

D exact same thing happened to my friend's ConnECtion, she went to a different shop and its working since. :rolleyes:

My tama had the "Batteries Out Sign" for three days. Of course I was on boat cruise when it happened. Luckily, the batteries last for that day we come home. And little baby Tama, called Antti, saved from horrible death.

My tama had the "Batteries Out Sign" for three days. Of course I was on boat cruise when it happened. Luckily, the batteries last for that day we come home. And little baby Tama, called Antti, saved from horrible death.
[SIZE=8pt]You mean that when the batteries symbol/alert comes on and you put a battery in fast enough, you don't lose your Tama/points/items?[/SIZE]

Even if you don't get it in right away, you can just download your character :blink:

the battery's for tamagotchis should last for about 3 months. the battery that your suppose to put in your tamagotchi is a CR2032 battery. :eek: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :ph34r:

In September, my V1's battery will have lasted a year! Hope it lasts out that long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back