I'm so annoyed right now. >.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ok, I know this happened yesterday, but I'm still annoyed about it now!

My friend, Jamee, called me, and asked me why I didn't want Catlin in our dance group. I don't like Catlin that much, and tha twas one reason...but not the biggest reason. This is how our conversation went...

Jamee: So Kristin told me you didn't want Catlin in our dance group.

Me: Yeah...I just don't find it fair to Brittany if we kicked her out, but then let somebody else join.

Jamee: Well....Brittany wasn't very good. She didn't come to the practices.

Me: Will Catlin go to the practices?

Jamee: Yeah, I know she will!

Me: Why did she get kicked out of her last group?

Jamee: Because she didn't go to the practices.

Me: ...? Uh, then why will she come to our practices?

Jamee: Because she will.

Me: yeah, but will she cooroperate(sp?) with me? I know she doesn't like me at all, so if she's in our group, she might not agree with what I'm saying and argue with me.

Jamee: Because she doesn't like you? Ohhh....ok. But still, can she be in the group?

Me: I guess, but if she starts to argue with me, then I think we should kick her out. Well, I have to go, bye.

Jamee: Ok bye!

Catlin (in the backround): THANKS FOR TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK! THANKS FOR THAT!

Me: *hangs up*

Yeah, I had been on speaker phone and Catlin was at her house. So now she thinks I was talking about her behind her back. A few minutes later, Jamee called again. This is our convo..

Me: I know Catlin is at your house and was listening to our convo.

Jamee: Yeah. She just wanted to know why you didn't want her in the group.

Catlin (speaks into the speaker): YEAH, WELL, YOU'RE SO MEAN IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT...BUT I CAN SEE YOU'RE NOT. I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYBODY YOU TALKED ABOUT ME.

Me: Whatever. *angry* Bye. *hangs up*

I'm just really annoyed my friend would let somebody else listen into our conversation without asking my permission. And, today, is jamee's party and she invited Catlin and another girl that doesn't like me. How am I going to cope?

D:

just dont go where they are. sit away from enemies, ect.

sort of simple.

cecib

Thanks, but that won't work.

They'll continue to bug me and probably annoy me. It's a sleepover party...we'll be with eachother all night, and we're going to be split into teams for the games we're playing.

I don't think I can avoid them...

god i hate it when people do that kind of thing.

she really sucks.

you handled this much more maturely than i would've. i would have started yelling her, and hit her next time i saw her D=

next time she starts acting like a [[femaledog]] give her a good smack upside the head, or a telling-off.

not that it'll fix anything, but you'll feel better.

and really. if she didn't go to the other practices, then why the sam heck would she go to yours? but you know that already ^^ tell her that.

It seems to me like she was snooping on you, not you saying bad things about her. Everything you said is entirely reasonable. It also seems to be that's the kind of thing that makes you not like her :]

One of the things in life you have to do is deal with people you don't like around you. It isn't easy, but the people you don't like are never going to go away. There will just be different people you don't like.

I think the way to handle the situation is to be as formal as possible while making minimal contact. It's a bit hard for me to explain..

If she starts yelling at you and going on about how mean you are, say something like "please stop yelling. You're really quite loud." Even if you're not calm, pretend you are. That kind of thing will really confuse people as to what to do.

No matter what she says, if you can do the same sort of thing ("I really think you should calm down, if you say so, that's nice, etc) people aren't going to see any reason for her constant bickering.

That's what I would do, anyway.

I don't think you were really talking about Caitlin meanly. If she's not responsible enough to come to the practice, then she shouldn't be in the group, your right. I guess it was mean that Caitlin was eavesdropping on you and Jamee. Don't worry, it'll clear up sooner or later. :kuribotchi:

I completely understand why you are annoyed.

I suggest you talk it over with her. Tell her that you weren't saying bad things about her. As for the dance thing. Make a compromise with her, like; if she misses more than 3 practices she will be kicked out. Obviously if she didn't attend the ones last time, it wouldn't be as different this time.

You also should talk it over with your other friend.That is very rude, to put you on speaker without you knowing, especially when the person you are having a discussion about is present in the room. It looks like Catlin put her up to it.

~ChibiMuffins

A lot of the advice here is rather good regarding how to handle your friends, but as for the sleepover, if you don't feel comfortable going, don't. Doesn't matter what others think, if you don't think you'll have fun, don't go. I left one sleepover at a friend's place because they overdid it on the pranks with me and I felt they were being unfair so I got dressed, packed up my stuff and left despite them wanting me to stay. I was fed up with it. Another girl that night did the same thing as well.

I also declined to go to a past friend's birthday bowling thing because at the time I thought her friends didn't want me there (found out later on she had said a lot of things that were untrue :wacko: ).

Anyway you get my point.

Haha.

Slap her.

Jamee doesnt sound like a very good friend.

She actually sounds quite snobbish.

I wouldnt be her friend anymore, but thats just me.

I would totally slap her.

Both of them.

Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back