Jelly with JULITA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toughTAMA

Reaction score
Hi!!! Im new to this loging stuff so if u have any ideas for me then PM me. Well first off i have 3 tamagotchi's. 1 v4.5 and 2 v2. My v4.5 is occupied with a Ura Mametchi!!!!!! Thats my first one ever!!! His name is Mac. My v2 are 2 oniontchi. I know I know they are one of the unhealthy teens but they are still cute. Right? :huh:

I will right in purple when i talk about my v4.5 and green when i talk about my v2's.

Well Mac is doing fine right now. His father Jeff was a celebitchi. Mac just got mail. It's from the king,he got a ring!!!! Hehe ring king rymes :D . His job is the newscaster person thingy.He's 6 years old so im expecting the matchmaker to come today!!!

Both my v2's are oniontchi. One of them is named Sox and the other Blu. There moms were both masktchi. there both 2nd generation and are 1 year old. They are pretty boring right now. Never want to do anything. ;)

Ill write later if anything happens. Whoever is reading this PM what u think about my log.Tank you!!!

Ok i fixed the color thanks to A.M.S102 and Tama_Mama27!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i finally know how to do colors!!! Guess what? The matchmaker came to Mac!!! His mate was a ura violetchi. They had a baby girl. I'm thinking of naming her Rosie,but im not sure.PM me some ideas. She is the first girl i ever had on my v4.5.

As for my v2's they still don't want to do anything. I wanna play a game with them,but NOOOO there busy. I can't wait till they grow up. .

I'm watching 2008 kids' choice awards!!! It's sooo cool. See ya!!!

Sox and Blu just fell asleep. They be growing up tom. since there both 2 years old and tom. they will be 3.

Mac is with his little girl,Rosie,and we are just about to play a game.Brb. We are back with victory!!! For the apple game we got to 50 apples which is the highest you can do. ;)

I'm watching OPEN SEASON. A couple days ago i was sooooo close to getting a v5 at wal mart. I couldn't go so i asked my dad to look for me. He said there were none,but i think he didn't look.JK SEE YA gotta let my sis on.BYE BYE

Here's the mail,it never fails

It makes me want to wag my tail

When it comes I want to wail, MAIL!!! sry just some blue's clues. Well i do acually have mail. This is from A.M.S102

You have a good log.I have a log to , if you want to visit.I do have somethings to draw your attention to.Yours colors didn't work.I dont know why , but they didnt.you need to edit your topic starter.Overall , i like your log.I hope you continue it.As for questions , I have some:Are you planning to get a v5 ?Thats all. Thanks for reading this.-Asa
As for anyone who has the same question then yes i do want a v5. This is my first recview and i am proud of my self (pats back).

Mac and Rosie are doing fine and yes i chose Rosie. It's after her mother since she was a ura violetchi. I'm continuing the flower name thing. This is weird,but Mac got to change his job today. He used to have to reporter thing,but now he has the circus job. It's weird. :D

Sox and Blu still don't do anything and there starting to get fat. Thats not good.

Well I have to go see ya!!!

Sorry for not writing a lot i was busy. Also i started school today. :wub: EWWWWW!!!! I woke up late and i only had 15 min. to get ready.

On to my tamagotchi's. Mac is still with Rosie. Hopefuly he will leave at night. No offense and all Mac,but i want to play with Rosie. Sorry. I had 13,000 gotchi points,but then i spent some of it. Now i only have 7,000. Mac is now 7 years old.

Sox and Blu are both 3 years old. I hope they grow up today.

Sorry if i don't write a lot tom. b/c i have soccer tryouts and it may take a while. And if Sox and Blu grow up i will be sure to tell you guys. What are some stores that they sell tamagotchi v5's??? :huh: PM me some answers.

BYE BYE

All my tamagotchi's died. So im stopping my log. There is no point bye :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]APRIL FOOLS!!!![/SIZE]

HEHE scared you. Well Mac left Rosie when i came back home. She is a hitodetchi. Blu and Sox are both 3 years old. They won't grow up!!!!! :p I have some questions, please answer. Does anyone know when v2 teenagers grow up into adult??? I really want to know. Also how do you get spiritual points for the v4.5??? PLEASE PM me the answers to my question,but most importantly the spiritual one. Perrty please PM me the answers. I'm begging (on hands and knees)

THANKS!!!!! :D

OMG!!!!!! geuss what!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]MY ONIONTCHI'S[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TURNED INTO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]MEMETCHI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I didn't expect that!!!!! They are my first ones ever!!! It's weird because there dads were both diffrent. Hmmmm :eek:

What ever i have 2 memetchi's!!!!

Hiiii. Rosie fell asleep at 8:00. I want her spiritual skills to raise higher. I really need to know. Not want to,but need to. Blu and Sox are adorable. Every time i look at them i say awwwww. JK. The only problem is they don't do ANYTHING. I feed them and right after i want to play a game. Nope they don't want to. They are both 32lb. That is fat for me. Can someone please answer my quetions from my other post. I need answers. Help me!!!

BYEBYE :)

Oh ya. I might not write anything for a while tomarrow b/c i have soccer tryouts again. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!! :)

Oh ya. I might not write anything for a while tomarrow b/c i have soccer tryouts again. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!! :)

Hiya readers!!!!! nothing happend today with my tamas. Rosie is still the same. Her spiritual points won't go up b/c sombody won't tell me how. :D Im not pointing any finger but there names start with r and ends with eaders. Blu and Sox are still adorable. Sorry for the short post,but i have to go watch Goerge Lopez. BYEBYE

HIYA!!!! I'm sooooo exited Rosie grew up and she is a......................UraYoungMarotchi!!!!

She is soooo cute! :eek: I hope she turns into something cute for when she grows up.Blu and Sox are both 4 years old. There the same boring selves. I just wish there was more to do with them Blu- :D Sox- :rolleyes: Had to do it. Are people still reading this ?because i want to know and if you are can you PM and tell me. I hope im not talking to myself. :rolleyes: Oh ya before I go, I made the soccer team.YAY

Ok g2g BYEBYE :lol:

Hi ROSIE,SOX,AND BLU JUST WENT TO SLEEP. THEY ARE PRETTY BORING. SORRY BUT IT'S TRUE. :D IM REALLY BORED. TODAY I WENT TO SPORTS ATHOURITY. NEXT DOOR THERE USED TO BE A TOYS R US SO I WAS GOING TO GO AND CHECK IF THEY HAVE V5S BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY CLOSED IT DOWN. :p :( ONCE AGAIN I WAS SOOOO CLOSE. INSTEAD OF TOYS R US THEY HAVE BABYS R US. I WAS SOOOO MAD. WHO WANTS BABYS R US. JEEZ LOUISE. GOIN TO GO TO SLEEP. NIGHTY NIGHT.

P.S I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE IN CAPITOLS. IT IS JUST MORE FUN THAN this BYEBYE

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am soooooo sorry for not posting for a long time. I was just busy with school and other stuff. Those of you who want to know Rosie grew up into a

Horoyotchi :D Im really mad/sad i got a drunk for a tamagotchi. She is holding wine. I thought me and Mac raised her better than that. :( Blu and Sox are both 6 years old. The matchmaker won't come. It is weird. Thanx to tamabunny4242 i know how to get spiritual points. All i had to do was play man-hole. YAY!!!!! That is one of my fav games. Ok it is getting late i have to go. Once again im sorry for not posting for such a long time. Hope those who were cheaking my log every day aren't mad at me. :(

BYEBYE ^_^

GUESS WHAT!!!!!! BLU AND SOX GOT BABY GIRLS. BOTH OF THEM. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! BLU'S HUSBAND WAS A HANATCHI AND SOX'S WAS A ANDROTCHI. THEY ARE BOTH CUTE. I HAD TO TRY A LOT FOR BOTH OF THEM,BUT BLU KEPT GETTING HANATCHI SO I GAVE UP. SOX WAS A HAND FULL. SHE KEPT GETTING HANATCHI. I DON'T WANT THE SAME GUYS FOR SISTERS. IT'S JUST WEIRD. THEN SHE GOT MASKITCHI,GOZARUTCHI THEN FINALY ANDROTCHI. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO NAME THEM. ROSIE GOT A JOB TODAY. IT IS THE SINGING ONE. IT IS COOL BUT THE MUSIC GETS ANNOYING. G2G

BYEBYE :(

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I HAVE A GREAT STORY TO TELL YOU WITH A HAPPY ENDING!!! Ok well i went to polish school and the day befor i told my friend to bring all her tama's even if they didn't work. So the next day she brought them and she had a v4 and a v3!!! Which is what i wanted. It turns out the side of the v3 was broken and cracked like you can see the inside of it without opening it. She said it didn't work. I said i wish i had it and she said if i can get it to work i can keep it!!! I was so exited. After school i begged my dad to take to target to buy bateries.He took me b/c he is a nice daddy. Well i looked everywhere and i couldn't find them. I was soooo sad,but then i found them!!!! I came home and put in the batteries. At first it didn't work. I was sooo disapointed. :wacko: I tried again and it worked !!!! :unsure: I was sooo happy. It was a boy and i named him Van. He is cute and right now he is taking a nap. Oh look he woke up. Sox and Blu are going the leave there babies today. I still don't know what to name them.Any ideas? :) Rosie is boring. Sorry for the long post but i just had to explain everything.

BYEBYE :huh:

Latest posts

Back