Fave Tama Connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Eva ♥

Reaction score
I have to say my faves are V1, V3 and V5 (so far). I HATE V2, and V4/V4.5 are just okay.

My opinions on each:

V1 - Was cute and simple. I loved the jumping game! Connecting was fun too. I have three of these and love all of them!

V2 - Was kinda fun for a day, but now I hate it. I don't know why I ever bought more than 1 of them...I'm not quite sure what it is about this one that I don't like. I've got three of these that I can't stand.

V3 - I almost didn't get one because I was so dissapointed with V2. But some of my friends were getting them and they seemed like fun. While I love this version MUCH more than V2, I only have one of them. But still, one of my faves, and I was so excited about the new TamaTown feature.

V4/V4.5 - I find the job thing very fun, but Tama isn't very simple anymore. I did enjoy trying to get certain jobs, although I was never able to figure them out so I usually failed to get a good job. The TamaTown thing had more to it, but it was annoying having to enter those passwords at the end. I'm mad at the changing noises for this one! Why can't they keep the same noises? I have three V4 and one V4.5.

V5 - The designs are really pretty, I love them all. The family thing is so cool! What bugs me though, is the even more dramatic noise change than V4, and the "travelTV" replacing pause. The TamaExpo thing is also very fun too, but entering passwords all the time is annoying. While I have far to go in V5, I still can claim it a fave of mine. I currently have only one V5, but if this one pleases me enough I will get another one.

And there is my opinions on all Connections. What do YOU think?

My favorite was just the v4. It was actually the first connection which made it easier to get the adult you wanted, with the skill point system. And there were a fair amount of characters, not a lot like the v3(I never owned v1 or v2.)

V4.5 was ok, but it was just a copy of v4. The characters were really ugly, not worth getting, after you get the ones you want, you get bored. Very bored.

V5 Was almost as good as v4, but it felt less like a pet, it felt more like a "toy."

My opinion:

I think that the v4.5 is the best version. They had to have had the best games, in all generations. And I like the characters too, and all the features. But I really like the v5. That is the one that I am currently using now.

My opinion:I think that the v4.5 is the best version. They had to have had the best games, in all generations. And I like the characters too, and all the features. But I really like the v5. That is the one that I am currently using now.
--

My fave games were on the V3! I loved bump and the music note game!

V2 and V3. I don't like the complex ones, I think because you have to worry about bonding and other things, it makes it a lot less fun.

You are kinda right. The versions are starting to be harder for little children. But they are not hard for me, because I am a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back