Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
ok so whenever i log on to maplestory, and get on to my character and select "select character" i get a black screen(that what i regularly get) and then maple story just exits out itself! is anyone else having the same problems or like my problem? if u know a solution please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s~ this is for my brother and i~

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This may be because your internet is really slow or your just on a clogged up server. Are you on Scania?

Don't worry. Your not the only one with problems. When it comes to playing ms my computer is crappy too.

Here are some solutions that might help you. But yet, they might not. :/

First of all, the speed of your internet has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME AT ALL.

It really depends on what type of computer you have and whats on it.

Well firstly, how much space do you have on your computer? Is it full of stuff?

If so, I suggest deleting some things.

Secondly, how old is your computer? Is it windows 98 or is a windows XP?

If you have an old computer, that can really effect the speed and such.

Thirdly, you might not have good RAM on your computer. :/

Which is the big reason why maple doesn't really work for me. (Depending on how much RAM you have on your computer, really determines the speed of it.)

But my brother tells me that you can buy more RAM at the store. :0 Which will make your computer run faster!

And well, thats all the advise I can give! >.<"

Hope it works! :3

actually windows XP works fine for me....

i think that Anime girl has some nice solutions there. MS never really had any problems on my computer. maybe...try playing in a different world like Lostprophetsfan<33 said, cuz scania REALLY tends to lag, which is why i stopped training my rogue in scania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back