is thier a code to get to the U.F.O faster once th

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gym_brat

Reaction score
hey i have the money but i cant find it in th shop and i am dying to get it is their a code to get to it faster and buy it?

Nope, there is no code, sorry. The best thing I can suggest is change the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM as the shop restocks at 3PM and 7PM. This helped me get a UFO faster, cuz you don't wait HOURS for the shop to restock!!! Good luck!

well i do that but it is the same stuff as 3 hours agao

i will keep on trying should i set the time then wait a little longer then check the store?

I'm confuzzled. Set the time to the present time? Or set to 6:59PM (for example) and wait longer then check?

The 1st option: this will take longer. 2nd option: The shop will have the same stock, no matter how long you wait before you check it.

so do u whant me to try and set the time for the time that the store restocks? well once i saw it in the shop but that was once but i did not have enough mony then but should i try to set the time again?

Yes, keep doing what you're doing now, and I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later (fingers crossed sooner!) Do that over and over again until you get it is the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back