-Teh Neon Log-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
Today on Neon News..! Four eggs have just been hatched..! Someone seems to have put £12.49 into a store and got three of them..! More on this story later... (More like now...)

Okay.. Not exactly how you start a log, but STILL! This is my 3rd log. (Other ones were v3 and v4. It's the same v4 here, by the way. New batteries! ^^)

Let's begin.

Well, earlier today i baught my own Tamagotchi Familitchi...but it was only availible in one colour...Dark Red...With hints of pink. UGH! A bad startto family life, but i HAD to buy it, i wanted any colour...EXCEPT BLUE. I have a blue v1 and v4. (My v3 is green with hints of blue, aswell!)

So yahh. I baught it. Three eggs were there. Aren't i lucky? It says in the manual you can recieve 1-3 eggs. They hatched. One by one. later on they all hatched, and i had a little look. Here's what i noticed..

5 Hunger/Happy hearts..? That's not normal.

A cool bonding level..! It's still at 0 right now ><

Yay..! It tells me the names of my tamas! ^^

Bigger food..! Yummy.

You can see the games that you can't access..! ^^

No OTHERS communication ><

Rare items..? Sweet..!

TV! I'll be watching that, then...

The book lost some features.

Awesome. Full features, just...sweet. I fed my tama some food and a snack, and noticed something... WHERE IS THE WEIGHT..? That's my VITAL part in looking after tamas! ><

Owell. I played TV Surfing then. WHOA! These games are HARD! (Unlike previous versions...) I got owned by that game. Tried TEA TIME. Got owned by that one too. Then i forgot one vital par.

READING THE MANUAL.

So i read it. (I'm taking a LOT opf space here, aren't I..? I think it's coming to an end. I might split this into two posts. Baby and Child xD)

Okay...This version has a goal. Tamas shouldn't have goals. Once you reach it, it gets boring. Anyway, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET 100% BOND?!?!

Meh. It'll happen eventually. So i watched a bit of the Shopping Channel. It appears the prices went down to v3- style again. (Unlike the V4...)

And then they evolved...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay..! I got meself a Mousetchi, Tororotchi and a Ahirukutchi! 2 Boys and a girl..! (The Tororotchi is a girl...)

Yahh. That's good then..! ^^

Huh..? What's this..? My Mousetchi seems to be shouting at a fridge! Wierd.

Meh. Time to practice pouring some tea. YES!! 17 points..! Woot!

Well, that's awesome. What now..? I know..! Tama & Earth EXPO! ^^

Guess what..? tamagotchieurope.com is NOT THERE! i wonder if the v5 works on the USA TamaEXPO?

Success... And traffic jams. >< Looks like i'll have to lay off TamaEXPO for a while.

What does EXPO mean? Wierd... Meh. Tama's shouting at a fridge again.

Then i decided to do something else...Watch my sister play Bleach - Shattered Blade xD

Now my tamas are moaning at the window because it's nighttime. Aww. Poor things..!

I'll let them stay up. xD They're my pets.

Oh YAY! TamaEUROPE is working again..! Immoff...

NOTE: I dod not post anything about my Version 4 today because I had it on pause all day. When i remembered the Matchmaker came and i got a job in banking. That's it.

Sorry! I've been so busy today that i haven't had enough time to log down my tamas!

I'll try to be less busy tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back