Calling all twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
just want 2 know tell U about me later

OK then....yes I am a twin and I hate it...I am the oldest

my twin sis does have an acount on this site...her username is : Auburn

I'm not a twin, but I have 2 sets of cousins that are twins and 2 sets of friends that are twins. But they're all fraternal so they don't look alike.

ya me and my twin sis don't look anything alike...we have different facial features all togetther I take from my dad's side of the family and she takes from my moms

Not a twin, but friend of mine is a twin. Unfortunately we never really talk anymore, and he never seems to have time to spend with me so we aren't very close. Oh well :furawatchi:

Yes I am a twin!!! I have a twin sister. We usually are super super super close but we've been fighting lately and she won't talk to me :huh: Oh well. She'll come around!

I have twin brothers and twin friends.

My bros are alright. They are nothing alike- personalities, looks and all. They are both fun, though they are 4 years younger than me, but I couldn't imagine not having twin brothers. I'd never have it any other way. :huh:

My friends are twins, and no one can tell whatsoever! One is blonde, one is brunette. One is short, one is too tall! One hates sports, the other likes it. I was actually quite shocked a few years ago when I found out they were twins :(

I am a twin, my brother's name is Zack. Also, I have cuz's who are twins and some of my best friends are twins.

I'm a twin too!!!, i have a twin brother his name is Harry, I'm the younger one!,

and I also one of my best friends are a twin!

Yeah I have 4 brothers a 1 year old a 5 year old a 7 year old he has an accoutn called Gozaratchiboy and a twin Zack hes the most annoying.

I'm the oldest of me and my twin sis...we R both blonde...and tall 4 our age but my sis is sooooooooooo tall...she is 13 and like 5'10!!!....I'm 5'6 or 5'7

Nope. But my aunts are twins. My cousins are twins. My mom's boss's kids are twins.(Fraternal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back