April Fools. ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
We all know it's April fools day today. :huh:

How many people did you play a trick on today?

So far;

I've done: 17 (18 if you count the dog XD)

Done on me: 12 >.<

At the end of the day;

I've done: N/A

Done on me: N/A

It's 4pm here, so, I can't say all of today. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ... Me and my friends had lots of fun today. This is what we did:

• We told Cass that her crush was walking round with a 'Free Hugs' sign. She went MAD! She was running round in circles and trying to find him.
  • We told Emily that her crush got hit on the head on the oval and was unconsciouses and might have to go to hospital. She ran to the oval soo fast and was very mad when we said 'APRIL FOOLS'
  • We told the girl we hate that a new Manga had come into the library. My God, you should have seen her run!!
  • We told Courtney that she had a really important assignment due today and she FREAKED
And heaps more.

Oh boy. It's the big day! I'm gonna get my brother bigtime!!!

Ya see, he NEVER remembers that it's april fools day. And he never gets me!!! ^o^

I didn't even know what day it was today...

I sat for about two hours in my room waiting for lunch, only to realise everyone had gone out if that counts.

No way. If anyone pulls any tricks on me today, I'm going to hang them. I don't think any of my coworkers even acknowledge the day, but this is my first April Fools Day around them, so who knows.

Haha!! We did a prank on every teacher today! xP

And I did loads of pranks on CP today! Like saying "Where is the toilet?" or "Takes Wallet"

Lol!

My fools trick,

We were walking to school then I suddenly screamed saying, 'OMG, theresssss...' Then I opened my water bottle (It was full) and chucked it to my friend. She was soaked. xDD

I have one of my friends COMPLETELY convinced I'm getting married this summer! It's so amazingly hilarious! I'm making stuff up about how I was proposed to, and what my ring looks like. I don't know when I'm gonna tell him it's not true, but it is making me lol nonstop!

OMG RS! That sounds so funny!!

Well there weren't many April Fools pranks at my school. I attempted a few though.

I sticky taped pieces of paper that said "I'm Gay", "Kick Me", "I Farted" and a few other things on to my friend's bags. I manged to get 3 on without them noticing. My friend went half the day with one of them on her bag, and she didn't realise why everyone was kicking her.

I also pulled one on my friend Tegan. I said "Tegan... You've got a spider on your back!". Tegan screamed, dropped her bag and ran away. It didn't take her long to realise it was a prank.

I also had an awsome idea of a prank to pull on some of the snobby people in my classes. I was going to say that they had a cockroach underneath their desks. Last time there was a cockroach there, they yelled and screamed, jumped on the desks and nearly got their heads chopped off by the fans. Though it's not April Fools anymore, I think I'm still going to pull that on them. It will be funny!

[SIZE=7pt]A guy asks out my best friend first recess.[/SIZE]

SHES SO HAPPY.

At Lunch recess, he says: "April Fools!"

0.o

i taped a bannana and some cooking spoons on the wall (i put bateryes sticking out of the bannana)

AHAHHAAHAHA.

My scores go up!

Pranked People: 15 & counting

Pranks Scored On Me: 2

I didn't do any... too lazy xP

But I know this girl that i really don't like was walking around with a chocolate cake and asked people to eat it. No one ate it because well they all think she's a freak. I don't like her because of that, its only because she got me suspended. The joke was really corny. It wasn;t really a chocolate cake. It was obvious it was a sponge with chocolate frosting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back