Question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Ok, if you have two tamagotchis, and one is a male, and the other is a female, and they get married, can those two tamagotchi toys get married agin if one is a female and the other is a male? Is this confussing? :huh:

When you mate two V5s, you will be asked to choose "Give" or "Accept". The one who selects "Give" will keep all tamas but the one who was "Given" and continue a normal life. "Accept" sends you to the next generation.

Really, it depends on if you choose "Give" or "Accept".

Lilangelbaby1989, in V5, unless you have one baby or a pure family, you always have one boy and one girl.

Also, i ment as in a few genorations later, and on is a boy and the other's a girl... could they get married? Or they can't because they're related?

;) if you mean marring 2 diffrent tama v5s than yes!! :p and i am certian becuase i have done it before

hello

yes they can get married again. how do i no? ive done it with previos versions

jessie101

Also, i ment as in a few genorations later, and on is a boy and the other's a girl... could they get married? Or they can't because they're related?
Well, yes they could!

Are you saying, if two tamagotchi's mate together, and then after a couple of generations, they could mate again...then yes!

however, if you are saying that,if two tamagotchi's mate together, and then after on the next generation they mate again, then it is not possible as when ever you mate whether with another tamagotchi or the matchmaker you will always get two of the same gender!

So then it is not possible... :chohimetchi:

Did it make sense...? :puroperatchi:

Isn't this topic about V5? In V5 only one tama gets babies, and it gets a random amount (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back