Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
I sleep with a stuffed puppy dog named ButterScotch. It's nothing to be ashamed of. What stuffed animal do you sleep with?

Yup. My pink puppy my mom got me for Easter. My puppy. <3

And I sleep with blankie. Gigi (my grandma) made it for me when I was born and she died. I didn't use it until she died... I dunno. Kinda weird.

I sleep with my Yuki plushie. <333
Yuki Plushie?!?!? Lol.

I sleep with a giant pink mouse named Spiffy. I bought him while I was Christmas shopping 2 years ago. He helps me sleep, I have a very odd sleeping fashion.

~ChibiMuffins

Yuki Plushie?!?!? Lol. 

I sleep with a giant pink mouse named Spiffy. I bought him while I was Christmas shopping 2 years ago. He helps me sleep, I have a very odd sleeping fashion.

~ChibiMuffins
Yeah. I am obsessed. You should realize that by seeing my signature and avatar. <33

Not with stuffed animals, but I have two baby blankets I use as an extra pillow xP It's nice because unlike normal pillows, I can move them into any position that's comfortable.

I have stuffed animals all around my bed, but they're not like in my bed with me.

The closest thing I have to something I sleep with are two fleecy blankets I put in my sheets next to me to cuddle up to. Kinda of like a body pillow, but again easy to move around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my stuffed Skele-Animal cat.

She is called Ghost.

I am OBSESSED with Skele-Animals recently. =D

Yes indeed. I sleep with a white cat named Crystal sometimes, and a huge teddy bear named Charlie (Charles) sometimes. Last night I didn't sleep with anything. :eek:

I sleep with this teddy bear that is white and glows in the dark. And it has blue pajamas on. It is a really cute bear. But it meens alot to me because my mom use to own it when she was a kid. I am surprised it is not tore or anything yet.

Pshh i sleep with like 5 and i am turning 12 on april 23rd 12:30 AM xDDDDDDD

Yep. I sleep with a fuzzy warm Teddy Bear. I haven't named it yet cuz I keep wanting ot change it. The most recent name's been Draco. xD

(how many people do you know that can say they've slept with Draco? xDDDDDD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea! I sleep with my stuffed horse, Prancer. My dad bought her for me when I was little and I always sleep with her. xD

She means a lot to me because the place I got her at is one of my favorite places to be, and my dad bought her for me when I was really little, and one time she got her leg torn open... my mom sewed her back up for me! I can't sleep without her, I bring her to sleepovers and everything and I'm not the only one. My friend has a life-size bear she sleeps with. I'm not ashamed I still sleep with my stuffed horse. :mellow:

I did for the first 18 years of my life! His name is Benny and he is a stuffed dog. I love him sooo much. Then I moved in with my boyfriend and I sleep with him and our stuffed animals are together on a rocking chair. (Sometimes Benny still cuddles up with me though ^.^)

Frisco <333

She is my beanie baby kitty that my uncle got for me recently. And I don't know why I like her so much, I just do. She's really soft and tiny. She means everything to me. (besides my baby dolls)

oh and frisco is the pic in my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back