Maybe this might help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Maybe this will help; if you take cold lunch. If you do, and you wanna bring your taamgotchi to skool, then bring a lunch box durring lunch, go to the bathroom, and take care of it! Don't forget, the sound MUST be off!!! Hope this helps... :eek:

That's yet another trick of the many tricks in this forum about hiding your Tama in school. That one's good, though! :puroperatchi:

gorillaman47, if you go into a stall and "use the restroom" while caring for your Tama, no one's going to bother you.

You can also hide it in your locker and take care of it during passing period or lunch, or if your in elementary, then hide it in your cubby hole or in your desk and take it out during recess. You can also hide it in your pencil pouch and feed it or something.

But the number one rule is:

[SIZE=21pt]Keep the sound OFF![/SIZE]

if you have a locker, put it in there before 1st period.then every other class or whatever, say you have to use the restroom/left your book in your locker/need a pen/need water, and excuse yourself. then go to your locker get your tama,then lock yourself in a bathroom stall.take care of your tama and hurry back to class

GREAT tip! But I don't need it because I am homeschooled. [ I am 8 years old]

thats a good idea! also, if you pretend like your getting something out of your backpack, and take care of it, that works good too.

**HINT** the farther away from the teacher, the easier it is to do without getting in trouble

Nice tips, I always just use mine at break and lunchtimes, our school hasn't banned them because by the time you get to high school nobody plays with them anymore, they're more interested in confiskating phones and stuff.

They don't let us have them in school so we hid them in our lockers and took care of them inbetween classes:)

WOW! i must be lucky. i can play my tama and any other handheld game (ds) in class and the teacher doesn't care.

OOPS, scratch that ds part. my friend just got expelled for bringing his ds :)

You guys and girls are lucking they BANNED them from mine even at recess

if we play with them we`ll get in trouble . Once my cousin`s friend and I brought our`s

and well the principal thinks im a sweet little girl so i only had to suffer 2 weeks of

groundacien and they acually broke kyle`s tamagotchi with a hammer . He had to tell his mom he lost it cause my mom didn`t believe me ethier. it was scarey there were plastic

every were. and when the hammer almost hit the tama I swear I thought i heard it say help.

also im nine 9

My school has not 100% banned them, they just say "Never use them in class, keep off the sound" and things like that.

Same here. I think I'm the only one in my high school who has one, or still avidly takes care of it.

(10th grade)

You guys and girls are lucking they BANNED them from mine even at recessif we play with them we`ll get in trouble . Once my cousin`s friend and I brought our`s

and well the principal thinks im a sweet little girl so i only had to suffer 2 weeks of

groundacien and they acually broke kyle`s tamagotchi with a hammer . He had to tell his mom he lost it cause my mom didn`t believe me ethier. it was scarey there were plastic

every were. and when the hammer almost hit the tama I swear I thought i heard it say help.

also im nine 9
Really? That's so harsh. I would have cried and I'm 14.

You guys and girls are lucking they BANNED them from mine even at recessif we play with them we`ll get in trouble . Once my cousin`s friend and I brought our`s

also im nine 9
Omg thts mean! My old primary school just took them off u and handed them back at the end of the day. (im also glad 2 get out of da primary and in2 high school cuz the headmistress is a lesby!)

I don't think I need tricks to bring tam to school! :mametchi: :mimitchi: B) My school allow it, or should I say, they don't care. We bring it : NO BIG DEAL!!! We don't bring it : SURE, OF COURSE NOTHING HAPPENS!!! None of my friend have tam, I don't have anyone to connect it. Anyway, thanks for posting the tricks to bring tam(s) to school.

PS : If my school doesn't allow it, I will NEVER use that trick, because my school is from a small country call Vietnam (miss universal's there :p ), and my school's toilet is VERY VERY VERY VERY DIRTY!!!

i dont no if my school allows them or not but i dont want to test them!! i keep mine in my pocket and just check it in the restroom. my pockets look full anyway cause of my keys ( i have this huge keyring) and my phone so it doesnt make much of a difference!

Latest posts

Back