Old news to me.....But you the people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Yes, pretty old news in the area.

But I found out in a Middle School in the area, a teacher got pretty mad at a student for laughing. So she duck taped his legs to the desk.

She did certainly get suspended for 10 days, but there is several people saying she should looser her job because of this. Any teacher would have written the student up. But this teacher decided to take it into her own hands.

Should she be fired by the school?

https://news.jacksonville.com/justin/2008/0...agging-student/

There.....

I heard the boy was being retarded and wouldn't listen, I think he was in the 7th grade. The teacher did what most teacher's have been wanting to do >>

She is back at teaching, but the school board is debuting on to fire her or not.

Well, She souldn't loose her job. Teachers have to deal with a lot of rude kids. She should've wrote him up, and kicked him olut of the classroom. This is how they deal with you down here.

~ChibiMuffins

*ahem* She should loose her job. as what SK said, its illegal. yet she still wins :eek:

Teachers aren't permitted to take matters into their own hands like that. There are procedures for dealing with misbehaving students. While I think it's pretty funny it is absolutely wrong and I think she should indeed lose her job. What she got was a slap on the wrist. She crossed the line and I don't think teachers should be allowed to do these things. I had a very unconventional teacher like this and he was a terrible person. Of course, because of their fantastic union, nothing was done.

She was doign what teachers have wanted to do for years,
Good Job!, even though you might lose your job
=/

how would you feel if your teacher came up to you and ducktaped you to your chair? ;l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back