Who do you want for president?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops I spelled his name wrong! *John McCain

Obama all the way. He's doing well. And it's quite amazing that a black man is running for president when it was barely 40 years ago that he would haven't been able to sit at the front of a bus.

Honestly I don't think race should be part of the deciding factor for presidency. Or gender.

I'm not voting for Hillary because I'm female, I don't want her to be president. I think she is icy and I don't like her ideas about being a leader.

I'm not voting for Obama because he has no real experience going into the presidency and a fairly shifty personal background that he doesn't seem to want to discuss.

I'm not a huge fan of John McCain, either, but I have the least concerns about his views. I liked some of the former candidates better, but unfortunately they dropped. I'm not terribly enthusiastic about this particular election. I'd rather keep our current president. :D

I'm not that political savy but I'm pretty conservative so I suppose I'd vote [if I could] for McCain.

This whole unearthing of Obama's "mentors" deal is very interesting. To say he didn't know these people had made such anti-American, racist and downright discusting comments is total bull. You don't spend twenty years in a church like that and just be oblivious. He made a comment that all pastors make comments that make us cringe during that big speech he made ealier last month and if somethings like that was said in MY church, I'd pick myself out and leave. Period.

Hillary gives me bad vibes, Obama only had what, two years in the Senate/House [whichever] and has these odd affiliates though I don't know much about McCain.

*Shrugs*

I'm not a big fan of any of these candidates. I don't know much about McCain, Obama doesn't have as much experience, and Clinton just seems ehh. The only good thing about her is that maybe she can get some good ideas from her husband.

Hillary Clinton, because Obama's wife has more power over him than he has over himself. He has no experience, and I would hate for him to win.

I personally like Hillary. Ive one the research, and shes much better than Obama.

McCain, I dont care for much. I wouldn't mind if he won, but i wouldn't vote for him.

Hillary Clinton, because Obama's wife has more power over him than he has over himself. He has no experience, and I would hate for him to win.
I personally like Hillary. Ive one the research, and shes much better than Obama.
Lol, sounds like it was during Bill's presidency! :lol: Maybe Obama's wife will run in the future. xD

If I did have to vote for either Obama or Hillary I'd agree with you. I no means a fan but she has experience- or at least more so than Obama.

I'm independent.

You see, I personally don't like John McCain, but I really don't appreciate the things that Obama and Hilary are doing...like they don't seem very...eh, i dunno... :unsure:

Maybe I'll find out later what 'i dunno' means and edit this post :lol:

Chatterbox

I'm not such a fan of any of the candidates that are running this time. As long as my life doesn't take a dramatic change, I don't care who is president. I don't like Hillary Clinton that much. Obama is too young and inexperienced. My mother said John McCain is the better out of the three. But I can't vote. But if I could, it would be McCain.

~ChibiMuffins

i DONT REALLY PAY ANY ATENCHEN TO POLITICAL CRUD ^^ (i dont know why im typing in caps lock so im not yelling or mad or anything like that)

I don't really like any of them. Hillary's just, blecccch, I just don't like Obama for some reason, and I don't like Mccain either. I don't watch any of the political/presidential debates, but some people from school said they heard that he said on a debate that he wanted the war to last 100 years or something. I'm scared of the war, because my brothers could easily be picked if there was a draft, and that would be way too hard for me to live with. :puroperatchi:

John McCain. I dont like Hilary or Obama. I am not racist or anything. Part of it is because they are democrats and I dont think that it is fair for some certain people to get money without working for it. None of my family likes either of them.

If I could vote, I would vote for...my mommy! xD

Hilary's just...blah blah. Obama seems...inexeperienced. And McCain is a flying ninja bunny xD Just kidding! Dunno much 'bout him.

Well, even though I live in Australia my parents and I follow the U.S.A election.

All my family - and I - want Obama for president.

He talks about making a change.

And personally I think that is what America ( and the world ) needs.

He seems to be pretty cool.

And I think he has the most delegates.

And Delegates are what really matter.

I was told that there is a big vote coming up soon.

In Pennsylvania I think.

Apparently it's important.

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!

I don't really know. I would go for Obama, but my sister had a very good point. She wasn't trying to be racist or anything, but she said if Obama would become president. It may be a possible chance he may be assassinated. Because you know, America may not be ready for a African American president yet. And like I mentioned before, she wasn't trying to be racist or anything. And yet, several people in the world still have a thing agianst other peoples color, or religion. Or possibly else. I thought she had a very good point. But I still would go for Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back