Help For Tamagotchi Newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

condemning

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Okay, I'm not exactly a Newbie for Tamagotchi Connection Version 1, but I don't even own a Version 2; I need help for when I get one![/SIZE]

1. Can you debugg your Tamagotchi on Version 1? If so, how?

2. Who is Ms. Busybody? The Matchmaker?

3. What is this secret on how to get your Tamagotchi to breed earlier?

4. Why do some people call it Connextion instead of Connection?

5. What is Keitai?

6. Why do they say Mimichi is better than Mametchi? I think Mametchi is cuter because it's chubbier! n_n The chubby Tamagotchis are so cute! xD

7. Is this chat website owned by the makers of Tamagotchi?

8. How much does a Version 2 cost? Where can I buy one?

9. Does anyone have pictures of what Version 2 colors are? All the Version 1 colors?

10. Where can I purchase an Angel Tamagotchi? I love them; they're so cute! ^_^

I will probably have many more questions in the future... Oh well. xD

1. Yup. There are detailed instructions if you go to tamalove.pixelmood.com, then look on the side bar for a link that says "debugging your Tamagotchi".

2. A very ugly old lady that comes to visit your Tama when it is 6 or 7. Press the A or B button to show the mate. The rest is self-explanatory.

3. Marry two Tamagotchi (they have to have four HEARTS on the friend meter) 72 hours after they evolve. You can do this by connecting them.

4. Because Connexions are sold in the UK, and Connections in the US.

5. A Tamagotchi that's only sold in Japan that can connect to Japanese cell phones.

6. I'm not sure. Mametchi is the odd-generation equivalent of Mimitchi. (Mimitchi is only on even generations.)

7. Nope, it's owned by Admin, who doesn't work for BanDai.

8. V2's cost the same as V1's. Buy them at your local toy store.

9. Um...look on Google Images, search for Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (or Version 1).

10. eBay. Angelgotchis were discontinued long ago, but eBay still sells 'em...I hope...

Did I help you? ^_^

[SIZE=8pt]You helped me out a lot; thank you! :) [/SIZE]

I just debugged by Tamagotchi Connection Version 1! Hehe... It's fun to make it go super-fast. And some of the secret characters are so weird, too! 0_o;; One of them even looks exactly like a hamburger with eyes. :furawatchi: That is soo weird. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back