Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaTama

Reaction score
Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse are the best books ever! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn! Has anybody read them? If not, You should!!

I HAVE! BUT I LOST THE LAST ONE, WHEJN IONLY HAD 1 MORE PAGE TO GO!

I want to read the last one, and you know a movie is coming out! YAYY!

YEA THE MOVIE COMES OUT 12-12-08!!! I CAN'T WAIT! oh, and that totally sucks that you only had one more page to go cause that page told a lot!

er... Thanks... do you think you could type it? LOL..

no seriously xD

Oh i would seriously but my friend has the book right now....sorry.....*looks sheepish*

but i will type it when my friend gives it back. i think she is almost done...

*scratches head*

Wow, I must have problems or something. I'm the only one that thinks Stephanie Mayer seriously could have done alot better on that series. From all the good feedback it gets, it suprised me how bad it was. Horrible.

Thats my opinion, though.

I haven't read it. I don't plan to. My friend is a super obsessive maniac with it. She'll probably drag me to see the movie. My friend brings that stupid book into everything I do and say. It drives me nuts. She also mentioned something about a vegetarian vampire. I think that is seriously messed up.

~ChibiMuffins

Lol, it's not like vampire, and al the stereotypes you think it is! it's not like blehhhh or boo! or pale purple skin or capes, or fangs! it's normal people who suck blood :) lol

My teacher said I look like Bella. I get to differer.

Bella was a horribly thought out character. she didn't depend on herself at all, she didn't care to keep in touch with people who wanted to be friends with her, she didn't like anyone but the dang vampire. Its like hes a drug, but a drug that dosent let anyone else touch its owner. I like Edward, and I feel really bad for him. It horrible he has a leech like Bella on him.

My favorite characters were Jacob, Jasper and overall Alice. I like the book, but it defiantly didn't deserve this much attention; Anne Rice vampires are much better.

Edward is like... madly in love with bella, so he doesn't mind. I hate Jacob, now he's pressuring Bella into liking him.. kissing her when she doesn't want him to..and.. yeah...

You know Jasper and Alice are married right?

actually there are three books, and they are really good, i would say 3rd ranked to harry potter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate Bella. I hate her guts, I hate her clinginess, and I just hate her personality. She is just. Too. Clingy.

I liked the books, they just weren't very well thought out. People rarely act like that in real life unless they have like... serious issues.

I do want to read the rest of them, they entertain me, but there is no way in the world I am going to see the movie. Ever.

Have you people seen the cast? They put that ugly guy that plays Cedric Diggory in the cast - as Edward.

I don't see how that works out, it makes me want to puke.

But I suppose you can't expect it to be perfect, not the best director and producer in the world could put together something the way they find it suitable, and make everyone agree with it. That would be a heavy burden.

But, anyway, I might post more on this topic later.

Latest posts

Back